So I have a flat butt..

1. And I want curves!!
    Work-out tips??!?

2. Lunges! Running, too. Unfortunately, nothing too fun!

3. The only things that will really work for you are squats and deadlifts. Those are the only 2 things that all the body building websites that I have looked on recommend.

4. squats, squats and more squats. They make your butt burn, but they really work.

5. What's the correct way to do squats?
    I do mine with my legs parallel pointing foward and my feet are about a foot away from each other. And then I just squat down and stick my amrs out foward to maintain balance and then when I come back up I bring my arms back down the my side.
    Is that right?
    If not then what is the correct way?

6. Ga it is funny what we wish for. I have been fighting my curvy butt all my life. I am sure your flat butt will serve you well. Do not fret about it. Cherish the butt. :smile:

7. Make sure your back is straight, you don't want it to curve at all, esp when you are coming back up. That can strain your back! If you need to, wear a back brace if you are lifting weights.

8. you can get underwear that gives you a round pert butt. and tights that pull up what you do have. might be useful until you squats pay off.

9. Want some of my butt? I've got more than I need ;)

10. hahaha, lamiastella, i was going to say the same.

11. yes pleaseeee....I have no butt, and I'm to lazy to do anything about it.

12. Squats and walking lunges. Of coures I would do those to try to LOSE mine!

Of course if you have an extra $20k+ laying around you could go see this doctor. I'll even donate some extra fat out of my butt and thighs for you to use.
    http://www.betterbuttocks.com/

13. Haha. I would gladly take some of your butt anyday. But plastic surgery is not an option. I had a meltdown getting a mole on my face removed.

14. step-ups, squats, walking lunges, lying leg curl, stiff-legged deadlifts, and donkey kicks with the cable machine are my "friends" on glute day.

15. just google squats and you should be able to find some video clips on the proper form. If you can add weight that would be even better. I have just started back in the gym and do at least 50lbs. Also a tip so that you dont mess up ur knees do not go all the way to 90 degrees stop at about 75 or 80 degrees.