So I got my new Vermillion City today...

1. ...and I love it. I was so worried about the color, as many of you were/are and as has been the discussion over the reds of Balenciaga. Basically to me it looks like the rouge VIF has the blue undertone, and the vermillion may also have the blue undertone...just not as much of it. It's not orange-y as I had read and was afraid of. So anyone on the fence about this color, go for it! It's vibrant and gorgeous! :yes:
  2. oooohhh! could we see a pic!??? I was considering getting a vermillion city but undecided!
    Congrats to u! Nice to hear u love it!
  3. Congrats! Would LOVE to see pictures!:yes:
  4. Congrat! Ain't it gorgeous...nutin to worry abt.. the vermillion is simply gorgeous!:graucho:
  5. Congrats! Please post pics when she arrive. :yes:
  6. please post a pic!:yes:
  7. Congrats!! I love that color. To me, Rouge Theatre has blue undertones and both Rouge Vif and Vermillion have sliiightly orange undertones, but in a good way of course. I'd love to see RV and Vermillion side-by-side. Anyway, I fell in love with Vermillion when I saw it IRL. Congrats and enjoy!!!!!!!!!
  8. Congrats! i love the vermillion color:yes:
  9. I will be posting pictures real soon. I let a friend borrow my camera. I love it!!!
  10. Congrats!!!! Can't wait for the pictures :biggrin:
  11. I saw the vermillion at NM yesterday and its MUCH prettier in person. Pictures do not do it justice at all.
  12. Congratulations! Please post pictures
  13. Congrats !!!
    Can't wait to see pics ...
  14. I'd love to see a rouge vif and vermillion side by side too!!
  15. congrats, can't wait to see pics