So I got my first LV today in the mail..

1. and of course it's gorgeous! It's a Bastille (hence my name) and I love it! I got it on eBay and it's authentic! I'm soooo new to louis Vuitton and actually I hated all things LV and designer before but suddenly, it's an obsession really haha. I'm a guy and my friend (who's a girl) HATES LV and hit me for buying it haha. Now I'm looking at a multicolor mongram key/coin pouch but being a college student with SO many things to pay for, my LV collection will have to grow slowly :crybaby: .

Sidenote..... my other friend took me to a "purse party" around 2 years ago and this was when I was clueless of Louis Vuitton and all things fashion. These ladies brought in all these boxes full of fake Lv's. My friend bought a 80$ purse and was so proud of it. "It looks JUST like the real thing and no one will notice" YEA right. I should have called the cops haha.

I'm so glad I've found LV!:yahoo:

2. Welcomr to the dark side!

3. Post pics! Gongrats!

4. :yes: So true :lol:
    Hi! & welcome
    Be advised that we are not a 12 step :angel:
    We are enablers pure & simple!

5. :greengrin: Welcome to tPF and congratulations on your purchase!

Please post pics of your bag!

6. Welcome and congrats on your first LV! Hopefully your friend will see the LV light!...and join us.

7. Welcome and congrats!

8. INDEED!!!! :graucho:

9. lol. you'll be addicted in no time!

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: definitely REAL :lol:

11. Congratulations and welcome.

12. welcome and congrats

13. welcome.

14. Congrats and welcome! LV and tPF are both addicting!

15. No we're on the good side, its those counterfieters that are on the bad ass side. But then again, the price of things makes it the bad side LOL! So i guess the fakers are on the PURE EVIL SIDE!!!!!:devil: