so i got my 2005 Tourqoise City and...

femme.fatale`

it.s called life
Aug 26, 2006
it's so much darker than what i thought i would be.

i posted this on authenticate
*NO EBAY LINKS PLEASE*
it was confirmed authentic and all

but i received it and the bag is much darker.

is anyone elses like that? is this normal?

im assuming at the moment the camera catched the bag with flash. but whenever i see calebs with it or other tourqoise bags on TPF it is much lighter looking.

help please

here are some photos

this is the one with flash
P7270425.jpg

and these are not with flash. it is almost similar to this but a bit more darker. it seems very very deep tourqoise
P7270427.jpg

P7270428.jpg

P7270436.jpg

P7270437.jpg

P7270444.jpg

P7270440.jpg

P7270441.jpg

I see what you are saying about the color of the handbag. In looking at the original auction, the color is very bright and vibrant. Your photo where the flash was used - the photos are almost identical. Your photos where NO flash is used, the color is much more subdued. I don't have a turquoise bag, so I don't know how the bag is supposed to look. If I were you, I would go and look at the different clubs section, or where people post their collections, and see what their turquoise looks like in natural light. Then PM them, and see what they think. :smile:

I've noticed that turquoise 05 photos a bit lighter than it actually is. When my turquoise 05 Work arrived I was really surprised at it's richness in color........and I was extremely pleased. It was exactly what I was looking for. I actually liked it better than the photos. Depending on the lighting IRL, it varies from turquoise then sometimes a bit more teal with a lot of green in it but it's much more rich, saturated and vibrant than 05 Teal. Your bag is beautiful!!!!