so i got him this.. Valentino!

1. i'll tell the story via pics! my love lives in another country.. and i shipped it to him via FedEx.. but took pics before doing that to share it with you..:shame:

when he picked it up.. i got so happy that he LOveD it!! :heart:
    its a Valentino Portfolio!

(sorry the interior pic quality is anything but good!)

another small thing i bought for him was a motorcycle Paul Smith wallet.. its rather small for everyday use.. but so cute for casual weekends when he doesnt want to carry much.. i didnt give it to him yet..! i need a small occasion to do that..! << she'll make something up!! loool

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope u enjoyed the story..

cc_v_gift.jpg cc_v_bag.jpg cc_v_lock1.jpg cc_v_inside.jpg cc_ps_wallet1.jpg cc_ps_wallet3.jpg cc_v_gift_bag.jpg
  2. that is gorgeous

3. Great taste!

4. Mabrooooooooook for ur Hubby :flowers: those pieces are stunning .

ya7arakaaat entii :roflmfao:

5. awww thanks all!! glad you liked it..:biggrin: strange thing i was eyeing that bag for a while (2 months or so) in Saks.. and i just kept going back and fourth.. and when i finally made the decision that: "yes its the one!!" i went and it was there waiting fo me!! although the SA told me they got only two of it.. and one was already gone long time.. :flowers:

mmm now that i made him happy.. i should treat myself a little bit..:p dont u think so! ;)

6. It's gorgeous ! And of course this calls for a little treat for yourself too. ;)

7. thank you dearest:biggrin: .. looool yes i started treating myself already;) aiming for a big treat :angel: