So I go my Holy grail...

1. Today i recieved my Holy grail, a Bordeaux First.:yahoo: I actually owned it once before but sold it for some crappy reason I can't even remember anymore.

Anyway the bag is so fabulous and pretty I'm almost afraid to use it.:heart:

Th issue is that the leather on the backside near the handles and in that area is extremely silky soft and delicate but also REALLY thin and I am so afraid that the leather is going to torn. :tdown:
    Am I just obsessing or could this really happen if I stuff the bag to much?
    -Anybody's bag has torn because of thin leather?

2. oh wow, that doesn't sound good about the thin leather....

I have only known bbags to be really strong. Hopefully others will chip in.

3. Well it feels really thin compared to the rest of the bag... But hopefully it's just me that's crazy...

4. Honestly, it's not a problem. Bal leather is really durable. Lots of girls toss them around and they still look great. I have a bag with thin leather and I use it daily... not even a hint that it will give or tear!

5. radissen I have a bordeaux first as well, that came to me pre-loved. I also find that the leather, and 05 leather in general, is very delicate. The leather on my bordeaux isn't super thin, but it's not thick either. And it's very, very soft. I don't worry that it will tear, but I am more protective of my 05 bags than my 06 and 07 bags, and more afraid to use them.

6. Is it the bag in your avatar photo? Unbelievably gorgeous!!

7. Thank you so much girls. I calm me a bit. It's so weird because the rest of the bag is in quite thick leather but the area around the handles is so thin that it makes me afraid to use, it which is really bad because I wanted to use the bag daily but now I'm not so sure.....

8. Yup... It's a beauty.... Got her from Balenciaga_Britt.....

9. Ooohh u got her! I was so tempted to BIN the bordeaux, but I had already bought her 05 magenta purse, so I held off - I'm glad it went to a pfer!

10. Oooh, I use my Bordeaux Day for work at the moment, the colour is awesome. Can't help you on the leather issue unfortunately, the leather on my bag is quite thick and sturdy.

Congrats on getting your HG!
    :tup:

11. Yeah I got her, but Balenciaga britt has so many lovely bags that I could be her entire collection. I am so wanting her tomato first and her Rouge vif shoulder..... Such lovely items...

I just really hope it doesn't tear, I am really concerned....

12. :yahoo:Congrats on getting your Holy Grail! She looks gorgeous in your avatar!

I'm not sure about the thin leather, but I haven't heard of anyone's Bal leather tearing, so it should be okay.

13. Thank you so much.... I hope so....

14. Congrats on getting your HG.

15. Congrats! It's beautiful!!