So I can't technicallly buy any more B-bags....

1. But that doesn't mean I can't still shop around for great deals to push onto my friends and family!! And then casually ask to borrow them....

I'm so bad!!!
    :angel:

2. :roflmfao:
    don't worry, lizlikeshugs after all my other ones arrive - i'm just gonna sit on the fence and drool at everyone elses bags and become the worst enabler ever! :graucho: :lol:

3. Oh, I am already behind 2 B-bag purchases today :devil:

4. excellen work!!! :evil laughing::roflmfao:

5. Waiting until Dec. when I get my Financial Aid AKA B-bag money fund! Perfect! Just in time for S/S 07 Collection:yahoo:

6. I feel for you. :upsidedown: I will try to find my camel 06 day and if I sell my work I will definately try to find and Ink city but that's it then until 07.:angel:

7. Lizlikeshugs:devil: :heart: , couldn't you find something that you could sell on eBay to start a new fund?

8. I am most definitely selling as much stuff as I can right now. Jeans, handbags, shoes, etc...Everything must go to make $$ for B-bags!:supacool:

9. :wtf:OK OK I got it:wtf: !

I think that's enough :shocked: : PLEEEEEEASE DO NOT SELL YOUR UNDERWEAR, it could still be useful after all....:shocked:

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: