so i broke down and bought.....

1. [​IMG]

the sloane in ferro that i have been eyeing! it is so soft and yummy! i love it and just had to share. i actually bought it last week, but only took it out of the dustbag and started using it today. this is my first BV and i really am impressed with the quality. i just love this color... wish it came it more styles.
  2. Congrats on your first BV!! And boy is it a stunner! Ferro is such a beautiful color, and I too wish it came in other styles. You can always try special ordering a bag in ferro if you really have your heart set on one style. The sloane is a great choice and I know you will love carrying it every day!
  3. Wonderful combo of style and color. Congratulations on your first Bottega Veneta!
  4. Congrats on your first BV! It definitely is a keeper!!!
  5. Just gorgeous - congrats!
  6. Congrats on your beautiful bag. It looks fabulous :love:
  7. Just beautiful; I love the ferro!
  8. wonderful bag and color, congrats!
  9. Congrats! It's a nice color. :smile:
  10. Congrats on your first BV! It is a very nice one, too! Love the Ferro color.
  11. Omg, it's SO pretty. Congrats!!! I can't wait to get mine even more!! I'm waiting for my delivery with bated breath
  12. Congrats on your first BV. Hopefully you will become addicted and many more will follow!
  13. Congrats on your 1st BV bag, it's so beautiful. Enjoy. =)
  14. Congrats on your first BV, and in Ferro no less!! :yahoo:
  15. congrats! it's very pretty.
    love the colour. :smile: