So I bought it!

1. Yippee!! Some of you read about my uncertainity on whether to get a MJ bag I saw on sale or a Luella that was at a good price. Well I went for the MJ and it was obviously meant to be because I got an even better deal. It was at a reduced price of $295 but the SA got me a coupon for an additional 25% off so it only cost a little over $221!:nuts: :yahoo:

Here is my beautiful new Susannah! I wuv her!!:love: Note the red stickered price tag I left on! LOL...
    Pic194.JPG Pic197.JPG
  2. :heart: :tender: :love: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So happy that you got the bag and at a STEAL!! Makes me want to run to the nearest Off 5th to check out the stock... It's beautiful!!
  3. WOW!! What a steal!!!!!
  4. LuvPurses, what a deal! Glad you chose Susannah, congrats! =)
  5. ^^Thanks guys! I'm so psyched I won't be able to fall asleep.:lol:
  6. That was a gooood deal! Gongrats!
  7. great bag, congrats! :yahoo:
  8. What a gorgeous bag and terrific deal! Congratulations!!!
  9. Great deal on a great bag. I have the Susannah in red and really love her - one of my favorites.
  10. Congrats! It's a beauty!
  11. you got a great deal!!! Congrats!!
  12. Great deal! And the bag is too cute
  13. Thanks again everyone!!:flowers:

BTW, does anyone know when the Susannah came out? I'm guessing it's at least an '05 if not earlier since it obviously sat on the shelf for a while to be marked down. was way at the bottom where no one could see it...until it called my name!:p
  14. Such a great deal and I think much nicer than the Luella. Congratulations!
  15. Deal!! It's really nice. You should be thrilled:smile: