So I bought ANOTHER Purse...this one is Ink...

1. So I sent the White Purse back to Bal NY yesterday and rec'd the Ink Purse from Barney's today... while I do like it better in Ink, I think I am going to return this one also.
    Decided I really must be a "City" girl :p

FYI I will be returning it to Barney's in Chicago ;)
  2. At least you can still return it!! I am sorry it was not for you. I would love to see pics of it before you send it back.
  3. i'm really sorry to hear that the PURSE style didnt work out for ya... I hope you find the right b-bag soon!
  4. I have 3 others that I LOVE!

Blueberry City
    Black City
    Griege First

Thought I would try a different style, but guess not! :shrugs:
  5. how's the leather on it?
  6. I have an INk Purse and I ADORE it! But I love my City too (wish it was ink but its black)...hows the leather on it?
  7. Your like me I just realised that the work isn't for me. I'm a "citygirl" too.
    Good for you that you can exchange it. I'm stuck and think I will have to go eBay.
  8. I think it is really beautiful, not too thin and nicely distressed....
  9. [​IMG]
  10. [​IMG]
  11. ahhh, I don't know how to make them big when you click on them :shrugs:
  12. It is beautiful ~~How come you are returning it?? It looks so good~
    Do you happened to know what Barney's in Chicago has in stock? I was thinking to stop by this weekend or next weekend~:s
  13. I decided I like the City style better.

Not sure what Barney's has right now...I was there almost two weeks ago and they didn't have a huge selection then, a couple bags in Ink and Camel and Truffle and I remember a Griege First and one Grenat City.
    Sorry, not much help!
  14. Thanks~~
  15. My experience so far with Bbags: City is the best size.:yahoo: