So I bought a Ramona bag...

1. Hi all! I am new to Jimmy Choo (don't even own a pair of shoes). Anyway, for quite a while I have been drawn to the Ramona bag. It's iconic and I always felt it had "staying power" a la the Birkin, Balenciaga first and city bags, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to post that I just bought my very own Ramona bag in black and all I can say is WOW -- I seriously love this bag. The leather is so soft and TDF. And I love how the hardware isn't so goldy gold but rather a nice neutral, i.e. it looks gold in some lights and silver in other lights. Just perfect for me since I wear both metals.

So anyway, I just wanted to share this with you all and I can't wait to post some action shots. Seriously, I heart this bag.
  2. Congrats on your new Ramona. I can tell you that Jimmy Choo bags are addicting and this could be your first of many! Please post your photos when you can!
  3. I'm fairly new to JC also, and I now am in love with these bags. I love the Ramona, and I agree with you, this is a classic style. I also love the Radiant style. I'm in love with the whole belted look.Enjoy your bag!!!!:tup:
  4. Congratulations on your first JC bag!! It won't be your last! I have a black and burgundy Ramona!

Can't wait to see your pics!!
  5. Congratulations! :woohoo:

The Ramona is indeed a classic style (I too have a black Ramona) and I know exactly what you mean about the color of the hardware on Choo bags. It's tasteful, not of the many things I love about Choo bags! :heart:
  6. Welcome Ozzysmom :welcome:

So glad you came to visit us Choo girls:choochoo:

The Ramona is a WONDERFUL starter bag and I love all of mine :yahoo: I finally broke down and purchased a few pair of Choo shoes, but the bags are my passion:heart:

Just watch out, before you know it, the little Choo bags will start to multiply in your closet :amazed:
  7. Howdy! I too love the Ramona. You picked a great bag. Not only is the quality superb, and the styling classic, but it is so useful. The inside pockets are perfect for little things, big or small cellphones, and it is so comfortable. Carry it in good health!
  8. Congrats! I bought my first Choo, also a Ramona, less than a month ago and it really is addicting! I can't stop thinking about them!
  9. Welcome! I can guarantee this will not be your last Choo!
  10. Congrats Ozzysmom! I'm from D.C. too, and I've had a bordeaux patent Ramona for about two years. Maybe I'll see you around Washington with your hot new bag! ;)
  11. Wow -- sounds amazing. I love the Ramona!
  12. The Ramona is lovely, congrats! Hope there are more Jimmy Choo bags for you in the future.
  13. Congrats Ozzysmom!! :flowers: Hold on tight - the ride has just begun!!:graucho:
  14. Congrats on your new Ramona - thats a great bag!
    Post a modeling pic :smile:
  15. congrats:yahoo:...what a beautiful choice!:love: