so i am playing hookie from school today....

1. 1. because I am sick :crybaby:
    2. because my Twiggy arrives today:yahoo:

Anyone else ever this crazy? Or done anything like it (ie. take an extra long lunch hour, leave work early, etc?)

this should be fun! :heart:
  2. haha, I'm a university student, so anytime there is a snow day, it's definitely better than Christmas!
  3. I know what you mean!!! Sometimes, you just can't wait...
  4. I have a package today, so I'm working from home to await its arrival. The ironic part is that it probably won't arrive until 4:30 or 5:00 anyway. However, I love not getting dressed up and just hanging out with my dogs.

Wait, did I say that I was "working"? I guess the fact that I am posting here proves that I'm not working that hard. :smile:
  5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: funny!!
  6. I always leave work early if I know a BBag package is going to be delievered. Or sometimes I go into work an hour late because I stop by to pick up my package before going to work.
  7. I work like 2 minutes from my house and the FedEx and UPS drivers both know me and deliver my packages to me at work instead of leaving them on my porch!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:
  8. This occurs regularly at my house. THe other day I desperately wanted to go to Barnes and Noble and get a new book "The Queen" (my 4 year old, Faith) would not leave the house as she was waiting for a delivery from AMerican Girl. I'm glad that I have passed on the shopping gene!

BTW, I am sick too. Stupid head cold, which is annoying b/c I have a 12k next weekend.

9. I also work less than 2 minutes from my house. And I work unsupervised, so I sneak out on the days I am expecting a bag, or I leave a note for the delivery driver with my cell # on it. They all know by now that I am nearby and I want my darn bag NOW!