So, how's your heart today?

1. Spill it out ladies and gents. In couple words how would you describe your lovelife today. :smile:

I'd go first:

my heart has a sign saying - 'i serve the right to refuse jerks in'. :p
  2. - When you're next to me I can see the greatest story Love has ever told - :heart:
  3. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my husband. After 13 years, my heart still flutters when I see him.
  4. "I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land."

I'm nuts about my husband :love:
  5. My husband: the love of my life, my best friend. I love him more and more every day.
  6. Love my bf of 5 years :heart:
  7. My hearts says "I can't believe how much I love this man....:heart: :heart: :heart: !"
  8. For the last couple of weeks my heart has been saying, "Wtf is going on?" lol
  9. my heart is saying....hwo did u get so lucky...

ahahah 4 years and still love him more than i did at day 1
  10. Mine's great today! :tender:
  11. My heart loved Ohio State today and LOVES that Vlad was there with me- such an amazing man!! :heart:
  12. My heart? Not too good. As I mentioned in the other thread. I had multiple heart attacks during the OSU-Michigan game. Well, I survived.

Turning back to your intended question. My hubby was right next to me enjoying the game with me, because we are both from OSU.
  13. "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world"- A little something my boyfriend mentions to me quite often.
  14. it's a bit numb.
  15. its all good