So, how much is in your purse fund right now?

I don't really have a fund either. Just waiting on 2 more bags then I'm gonna get :banned:. Daughter's going to school, taking them to Disneyland and going to Hawaii next year. Need to splurge there!!!

No fund here since I am the primary breadwinner in the house! :smile: :smile:

BUT...,my hubby doesn't like it when I just keep buying bags..but he really can't ban me since it is my own money. So I tend to buy when there is a bag that I like.

I'm at $500, however I am using that money for my trip to FL. Who knows what I will come home with. I put $40 away (cash) each paycheck. I was hoping to add my hefty tax refund to that, but well, it was only $1.00! LOL!

doing that is waaaaaay too dangerous for me. If I don't have the cash, I don't get the bag. That is the one rule that I have set for myself that I can't break. Period.
Amen! I've seen too many people in tremendous debt to play around with credit like that. I can reason being in debt for an education, but not a bag!

I've never had a purse fund, before, just bought whenever I had extra cash. Right now there is a bag I want but I keep buying other things! I will start a purse fund once I get a real job, which should be soon.

Since I have decided to start a Speedy Fund, I already spent my "allowance" from tax return on Dentelle Speedy and with what is in my fund, I am eyeballing a Miroir Speedy from Let Trade. Then I will have 3.00 toward the next on my list-Nomade...which will be quite a while...

doing that is waaaaaay too dangerous for me. If I don't have the cash, I don't get the bag. That is the one rule that I have set for myself that I can't break. Period.

Same here. We don't even have credit cards (well, shhh-don't tell DH but I have one but it's for emergencies only, I buy a little something here and there and then send the payment to the bank that day so I don't pay anyone interest on anything). Our only debt is our mortgage.

Nada. Nothing. Zero. And it will probably be that way until I get back from Europe/growth to savings/car maintenance/hairdressers/anyone else who wants my money.

Long story short.. no available funds. No worries.. I love my Ribera and Petit Noe.

More than 80.00, just in coins. Been saving for awhile! I hope to start adding tidbits from paychecks into it, but I doubt it'll turn into a good amount before Paris. Woohoo!