So how many of us hide our bags from our significant others??

Allright I confess. I do move those boxes quickly out of his line of sight...but the little white flannel wrapped treasures are lined up in our closet, on my dresser, on the cedar chest, hanging on doorknobs, yikes! I think he's turning a blind eye by now, since they are taking over our bedroom!

There's been comments like "don't you have enough?" in my house too. But I seldom buy a bag that I can't get my money back for, so we can consider them investments, that in desperate times can be offed for some profit.

So yes, I'm guilty as charged. He has no clue the number of bags I own!

I'm with you ms. rosenpetals....I move the UPS/USPS boxes out before DH gets home and hope when I open my closet he doesn't smell the beautiful leather :smile:
He's turned a blind eye as well!! Bless his little heart!!
LOL!! I just bought my first Kooba a month ago and now I have 3. Plus 3 new HH bags coming soon....
I do kind of hide but he sees them on my shoulder :smile:
Plus all this time I spend on the TPF! "how much time can you spend looking at handbags" he says! "I say how much time can you spend watching football?!"
"good point" he says.....so now I have him spotting fake kooba's on Ebay!

Allright I confess. I do move those boxes quickly out of his line of sight...but the little white flannel wrapped treasures are lined up in our closet, on my dresser, on the cedar chest, hanging on doorknobs, yikes! I think he's turning a blind eye by now, since they are taking over our bedroom!

There's been comments like "don't you have enough?" in my house too. But I seldom buy a bag that I can't get my money back for, so we can consider them investments, that in desperate times can be offed for some profit.

So yes, I'm guilty as charged. He has no clue the number of bags I own!

Here here - I couldn't have said it exactly or better myself. Word for word....:rolleyes: