so, how is mirage doing? who's bought?

^^^ wow, longest lists i have heard about yet. that sucks they won't let you have it till saturday! the release date was officially moved up to monday so that's strange. are you in the US or no? haha, which girl that listed for the noir wants yours? the first girl on the noir list? and she decided she likes the bordeaux better? haha. that's funny.

I FINALLY get to go get her today! Yes, the first girl on the list for the black wants mine instead! My SA's know not to show my bags, I don't like them handled by the world, but they did show her the red just to see it and she :heart: it! I am sure she was hoping I would want the black instead!;)

I am in the US, so I am not sure what the deal is with the date thing... oh well, atleast I get to go today!

BTW, I LOVE your shoes that you got to match! Too cute!

I wish I hadn't,,,lol
I passed on most of the LE bags because I was not that impressed....but I love this line soooooo much :heart::heart::heart:

I am not sure the situation in the U.S. but here in Toronto it is not even on the radar yet. The SA's at Holts had not even heard of it last week. I think it will go quick once the general public sees it. I asked the SA how limited it is....she said approx. 900 worldwide but then you never really know if they are telling the truth or just want to look like they have an answer. I don't have alot of experience in this area is 900 a good thing or bad?

I FINALLY get to go get her today! Yes, the first girl on the list for the black wants mine instead! My SA's know not to show my bags, I don't like them handled by the world, but they did show her the red just to see it and she :heart: it! I am sure she was hoping I would want the black instead!;)

I am in the US, so I am not sure what the deal is with the date thing... oh well, atleast I get to go today!

BTW, I LOVE your shoes that you got to match! Too cute!

thanks i love them too! i thought they might be a little too dark when i bought them and wasn't sure if they'd go that well, but they're freaking perfect and my heart just swelled when i saw how well they went. lol. i'm ridiculous.

and congrats on finally getting your bordeaux! don't you just love her??

I wish I hadn't,,,lol
I passed on most of the LE bags because I was not that impressed....but I love this line soooooo much :heart::heart::heart:

I am not sure the situation in the U.S. but here in Toronto it is not even on the radar yet. The SA's at Holts had not even heard of it last week. I think it will go quick once the general public sees it. I asked the SA how limited it is....she said approx. 900 worldwide but then you never really know if they are telling the truth or just want to look like they have an answer. I don't have alot of experience in this area is 900 a good thing or bad?

900 sounds pretty freaking limited to me. think about it. approx 6 billion people worldwide and 900 have these bags? mmmmhmm..lol. you KNOW there are more than 900 people in this world that LOVE and pine for vuitton :P

I was on the waitlist for a noir speedy in Seattle (I am here on business) and Las Vegas (home). I got a call on the 10th from the Seattle store that they got ONE. I decided to wait and purchase it from my regular SA in Vegas. I got a call today. Not sure how many they got but I know I was on the tope of the list!

I picked up my Bordeaux on Tues. 9/11. There are 3 LV boutiques here in Boston. The SA in the new Natick location said she was still waiting to hear from the corporate office to see if they were even going to receive any.

The Saks LV only rec'd one of each color. The Bordeaux went to me and the Noir was still there as of last Weds. The SA said that she thought they might be getting another shipment but wasn't sure. (translation: I don't really know for sure...) The LV Boutique had the Musette, and although the SA said he had both Speedys, they were already spoken for. I did not actually see them since they did not display them...I had to ask. Even then the SA seemed surprised that I knew about them and was even more surprised that I was holding mine already!
So many have said it...and it is so true...we pfers know before they do. :yes:

And oh, I agree with you dell - I can't stand it when people paw/handle my bag(s). They are mine...get your own...LOL

Btw, did I forget to say how much I LVoe my Bordeaux!

I was on the waitlist for a noir speedy in Seattle (I am here on business) and Las Vegas (home). I got a call on the 10th from the Seattle store that they got ONE. I decided to wait and purchase it from my regular SA in Vegas. I got a call today. Not sure how many they got but I know I was on the tope of the list!

so was i :smile: i was the last to be able to come get my mirage, but the other 2 noir the store had gotten were spoken for and gone, and the only brodeaux they got was mine because i was first on the list :biggrin: she doesn't know how many more they'll even be getting.

I picked up my Bordeaux on Tues. 9/11. There are 3 LV boutiques here in Boston. The SA in the new Natick location said she was still waiting to hear from the corporate office to see if they were even going to receive any.

The Saks LV only rec'd one of each color. The Bordeaux went to me and the Noir was still there as of last Weds. The SA said that she thought they might be getting another shipment but wasn't sure. (translation: I don't really know for sure...) The LV Boutique had the Musette, and although the SA said he had both Speedys, they were already spoken for. I did not actually see them since they did not display them...I had to ask. Even then the SA seemed surprised that I knew about them and was even more surprised that I was holding mine already!
So many have said it...and it is so true...we pfers know before they do. :yes:

And oh, I agree with you dell - I can't stand it when people paw/handle my bag(s). They are mine...get your own...LOL

Btw, did I forget to say how much I LVoe my Bordeaux!

i am the same way. the manager had to hold the bag for me from monday to friday and i was so afraid they would be pulling the bag out to show people who asked about the bordeaux before i could get there. i was very happy to see when i got there that one of the cardboard pieces was still attached to the handles so most likely it had not been pulled out and had not been seen. it was waiting just for me :smile: lol.

Hi vuittonamour,
What is the rough count now?
I called the LV Saks and the noir has been sold. The SA said they were expecting another shipment...maybe in Oct. Gee, I hope not...(not meant to be mean to waiting buyers)

I know here in Vegas...I saw a noir at Neiman Marcus and a bordeaux and noir at Fashion Show mall LV on Saturday evening. They were on display. I got calls from 3 LV's here in town, so if anyone is still looking, try Vegas. I got mine from NM, but they still had one noir left.

My bordeaux Speedy finally arived this afternoon. Actually, Fed. Express attempted delivery yesterday but no one was home to sign for it. I truly love my Mirage Speedy, especially the fact that the bordeaux color can go from a deep rich shade of burgundy to a ligther shade depending on the lighting. Now I need to go shopping for a pair of matching shoes or boots :yes: