so, how is mirage doing? who's bought?

Oh ... I´ve been telling myself all the time that i don´t need this mirage speedy, but know i´m really confused. Just the fact that it is so limited makes me want it even more. I think i need to call my SA tomorrow and ask her about the changes of getting one.

My noir is on hold. I spoke to my sa today at the south coast plaza store and he said they're receiving 20 in each color! I hope he wasn't mistaken especially since every other store seems like they're only getting a few.

<----I loved my noir from the moment it was a mere photo back in May.
I will probably never buy another Speedy 30 ever again , since I don't know how LV could top this one !!!

^^ My sentiments exactly, travelbliss. I have a feeling that my bordeaux Speedy will easily become a classic in my LV collection this Fall/Winter. It's the one and only mono bag that I'm already looking forward to using this season.

<----I loved my noir from the moment it was a mere photo back in May.
I will probably never buy another Speedy 30 ever again , since I don't know how LV could top this one !!!

I thought about this, too. I am so happy with my Bordeaux Speedy that I feel I am set in the Speedy 30 department --- although if I also had the Noir, then I would be set for life. LOL