So, how big IS it???

That bag is really fantastic. I'm a fan of the big bag club, but I think you're now the reigning queen!

Pretty sure I could fit my twin boys in that puppy.

Just think--if you're ever being chased by secret agents, you can just prop the bag in a mall store window and hide inside!;)

Love it!

I have a post somewhere with several photos. It is big, but that's the point! It's a very light, I haven't used it yet, so I imagine is "everything else" you put in it will make it heavy. For me it's a fun tote!

LOL... this thread is funny.

Cha Cha, hope you don't mind, I checked out your other albums. (I have a photosite album too.) The one comparing the Maude & the Pond Legacy Satchel REALLY shows how big the Maude is!! WOWZA...

Cause the Satchel isn't exactly a "small" bag!! It looks teenie next to the Maude.

LOL... this thread is funny.

Cha Cha, hope you don't mind, I checked out your other albums. (I have a photosite album too.) The one comparing the Maude & the Pond Legacy Satchel REALLY shows how big the Maude is!! WOWZA...

Cause the Satchel isn't exactly a "small" bag!! It looks teenie next to the Maude.

thanks baby (bags4bubbles) for your feedback.
i enjoy your post & i adore your cat avatar.

That bag is really fantastic. I'm a fan of the big bag club, but I think you're now the reigning queen!

Pretty sure I could fit my twin boys in that puppy.

Just think--if you're ever being chased by secret agents, you can just prop the bag in a mall store window and hide inside!;)
Love it!

your hilarious- tejana!

Here's another perspective on size . . .large tote inside xl maude. I'm 5'3" 4/6

Attachments

• PICT0016.jpg
    PICT0016.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 171
  • PICT0019.jpg
    PICT0019.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 158
  • PICT0039.jpg
    PICT0039.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 172