So happy, happy, happy!! SO info

I just ordered mines and it will be shipped from Florida! EEEEEE!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

I will be on vacation the rest of the week so they will mail out next week.

Thanks for the post!

Congrats!!! Where the pics??? I odered mine in early June, so there is hope that I will get it soon ;)

Need to see it to hold me off for another month!!!

ayla said:
Bjara ! You're holding us hostage with anticipation ! :P

I bet you're out using it right now. :graucho:

:lol: :lol: I won't use it until I can get a pic of it....have to do the unveiling that it is worthy of!! :P

Sorry I didn't get back to you all. I picked it up from SCP's Saks about 4:45 Sunday (yesterday) afternoon.

It's still in the box/bag by the front door. :shame:

I mentioned above, hubby and the kids took the digital camera with them...and they won't be back until this weekend.

Soooo....I have two options. I can take a pic with my cell phone, but I have no clue how to upload it onto my computer. Do I need any special cords, or will the cord that came with my camera work? Do I need special software from motorola? I have a Razr V3.

Second option is I think now that you can buy a disposable digital camera? Are they easy to upload pics?

HELP!!! I am not a computer genius.

Third would be to wait until Sat. when I can take pics with the reg. digital again.

The cord that came with your camera should work, I use it to upload photos from my V3 too !

If you need any help, my PM box is awaiting you ! ;)

ayla said:
The cord that came with your camera should work, I use it to upload photos from my V3 too !

If you need any help, my PM box is awaiting you ! ;)

OK!

I am going to take a test photo first of the box in the LV bag...that way if I can't figure it out, I won't have unwrapped the whole thing already.

I HAVE to do this with you gals! :heart:

Hopefully I will be back soon. :upsidedown:

Well, Damn. :sad:

I took the pic, and when I went to connect my phone to the cord and the CPU (?? LOL) the "male" part is not the correct shape for the "female" part.

My cord is from an olympus..apparently motorola doesn't accept that one. :rant:

Next idea? :shame:

Does your computer have bluetooth ? Sometimes I just bluetooth things to my computer.

But hey, there's no rush - you ought to take your baby out for a spin first anyways. ;)

ayla said:
Does your computer have bluetooth ? Sometimes I just bluetooth things to my computer.

But hey, there's no rush - you ought to take your baby out for a spin first anyways. ;)

You mean my phone having bluetooth? I declined it when I purchased the phone...I have an aversion to those people that walk around everywhere with that darn ear thing on!

Now I wish I had it. :yes:

Thank you so much anyway. :tender: