So happy! Got a reply from quality control!

Which to get?

• Antigua again

• Get credit + save for Keepall 50 with strap

• Get credit + save for Black Le Tal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Arnott, glad to hear that they reply u promptly and it's a good news!:yahoo: What colour do they have left in Hotel? I know that they sold out the brown ones.

I actually voted option 3...but I mean since antigua is ur daily bag, I would go for another antigua...since now you and they know it's a defect...you can always get the store credit when the new one is going crazy on you again:s but keep fingers cross that it won't happen!

I'm all excited for you now!!:dothewave:

Thanks, Pooh. No I don't know what colour they have left. I was actually the one who bought the last brown one!

I replied to you in the other thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...weird-discolouration-my-antigua-198193-3.html

I vote for the Antigua. Actually I had called Grace a couple of weeks ago to ask about its availability. But I was told that they didn't have the colour I was looking for.
Are you sure you want one in brown again, though? Last time I heard that they had a pink one in Quebec/Montreal and I think it's a nice colour too.

What colour were you looking for?

Yes, I want the brown again.

I just called my SA and she said that because of the new computer system they can't do a transfer until around November 1st (next week). But she called the Edmonton store and put one on hold for me!