So Feb 1st.....

OMG- I'm #1 on the waitlist for the gold and silver cases at my boutique but don't know anything. I called today to check and I could barely understand the woman on the phone (she mumbled something about the "cases" but I couldn't quite make it out). So basically I won't know anything until my SA comes back on TUESDAY!!!! They have my cc info so I should be getting them but I'm still scared they'll be sold to someone else while my SA is away :crybaby: Was really hoping they'd get FedEx'ed out today too.....

OMG- I'm #1 on the waitlist for the gold and silver cases at my boutique but don't know anything. I called today to check and I could barely understand the woman on the phone (she mumbled something about the "cases" but I couldn't quite make it out). So basically I won't know anything until my SA comes back on TUESDAY!!!! They have my cc info so I should be getting them but I'm still scared they'll be sold to someone else while my SA is away :crybaby: Was really hoping they'd get FedEx'ed out today too.....

I'm sure it will work out for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

So yay it's Feb 1st and I finally own a little bit of miroir! I don't think I could handle a bag made of miroir, but I like the cute little accessories! I went to the boutique to pick up my silver heart and there were lots of people there trying to get hearts and cosmetic cases. I felt sort of bad for them. I saw pomme and violette hearts as well. I was tempted but I decided on a cosmetic case instead. The gold cosmetic case was a pure impulse buy! I saw another customer looking at both the gold and silver ones and I asked the SA if there were any left. I was surprised when he asked me, "Gold or silver?" I figured that I might as well grab it since I didn't WL for it and it was the last one left. So hopefully I didn't bump someone off the WL! Since I was already getting the silver heart, I chose gold and I'm so glad I did! It is so reasonably priced for an LE piece that doubles as a cosmetic case and clutch! I will probably use it exclusively as a clutch and I will use the heart as a purse charm and to hold my house keys, which is what I wanted it for in the first place. I'm so glad I got the gold cosmetic case, as I think that I like it better than the heart! I definitely like the gold colour more. :yahoo:

Congrats on your purchases. My :cursing: SA never called me about the cosmetic cases!

Oh no! Did you WL at Fairmont? I overheard your SA at Holt's saying that each boutique only got 10 of each.

I asked my SA at the boutique about them on Xmas Eve...she said that she had never heard of it but that she would phone me if she hears anything about them.

MY SA at Holts? :P Who would that be?

I bought the gold cosmetic case, silver cosmetic case and red heart. I am waiting on a gold and silver heart. I can not decide if gold or silver is better but I am going to use the cosmetic case as an evening clutch. I would post pics if I knew how.

I picked up my pomme, gold, and silver hearts today. My SA asked me if I wanted any of the cosmetic cases. She showed me all of them. LOL Decided to get the violette cosmetic case --- it was a total impulse buy. So glad I bought it, though. It is gorgeous!!

Congratulations to everyone. Glad that so many of you got a little piece of miroir heaven!

I am eagerly awaiting to see some limelights, etc....... Come on girls, time to show off!

the white epi and silver coin purse IS STUNNING...drool

So yay it's Feb 1st and I finally own a little bit of miroir! I don't think I could handle a bag made of miroir, but I like the cute little accessories! I went to the boutique to pick up my silver heart and there were lots of people there trying to get hearts and cosmetic cases. I felt sort of bad for them. I saw pomme and violette hearts as well. I was tempted but I decided on a cosmetic case instead. The gold cosmetic case was a pure impulse buy! I saw another customer looking at both the gold and silver ones and I asked the SA if there were any left. I was surprised when he asked me, "Gold or silver?" I figured that I might as well grab it since I didn't WL for it and it was the last one left. So hopefully I didn't bump someone off the WL! Since I was already getting the silver heart, I chose gold and I'm so glad I did! It is so reasonably priced for an LE piece that doubles as a cosmetic case and clutch! I will probably use it exclusively as a clutch and I will use the heart as a purse charm and to hold my house keys, which is what I wanted it for in the first place. I'm so glad I got the gold cosmetic case, as I think that I like it better than the heart! I definitely like the gold colour more. :yahoo: