So fake for so many reasons - bluefly bags

1. yes, i got 4. three of them had the same exact metal plate in them even though they were different seasons and different sizes - bad bales, crappy leather (if leather at all), i could go on.
  2. :sad:

That stinks!! What are you going to do?
  3. Just going to call the guy I have been talking to. I will return them.
  4. very disappointing but not surprising at this point .... so sorry, Chigirl.
  5. I really hope they admit to this once they get the bags back.
  6. :mad: I just hope that they credit you for shipping as well - both ways. And a courtesy credit in addition wouldn't be horrible either :smile:
  7. I don't care. I didn't think they were real. i will have them refund the money and reimburse shipping. I had to see them IRL to prove our suspicions.
  8. I kind of feel bad for them (or at least for the guy I have been speaking to).
  9. Disappointing, but not surprising!
  10. so is anyone looking to buy a teal first, indigo first, indigo city or red city? i have them at a really good price.:devil:
  11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  12. :lol::lol: Too funny! Thanks for being our Bluefly Balenciaga bag tester!
  13. on the plus side, i did get some lovely bluefly shopping bags out of this. no way are they getting those back.
  14. I know, I like these too! My husband calls me a bag-lady because I always save them :lol:
  15. Hey, don't forget the lovely blue tissue paper~ I wouldn't give that back to them either:p