So Excited! Outlet finds never happen to ME!

May I ask how much you paid, because I was circling a woman in the store like a vulture too when I saw her holding on to the same shoulder bag except in signature black. I was just hoping she was going to put it back. The SA looked in the back for me but came back with nothing. It was ONLY $157.00 :nuts: Oh I wanted that bag sooooooooooooo bad. Not to be mean but she must have been in her 60's and I know that bag would have looked so much better on ME. I just wanted to :bagslap: her!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

May I ask how much you paid, because I was circling a woman in the store like a vulture too when I saw her holding on to the same shoulder bag except in signature black. I was just hoping she was going to put it back. The SA looked in the back for me but came back with nothing. It was ONLY $157.00 :nuts: Oh I wanted that bag sooooooooooooo bad. Not to be mean but she must have been in her 60's and I know that bag would have looked so much better on ME. I just wanted to :bagslap: her!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Pochita, you make me laugh......I remember my grandmother telling me how when she was very young (and very beautiful) she was in an elevator with an older woman who had a mink coat, and my grandmother was thinking, 'that old bat, that coat would look so much better on me!'. When she told me this, she was in her 70's and she still laughed at herself for doing that, she used to say that she knew young women would look at her and say the same thing!

I was at the outlet in WI Dells over the weekend and went to look over their clearance section where they had their Legacy bags. They have almost nothing worthwhile left. I had previously purchases a whiskey Ali and was regretting that tremendously when I moved some bags on shelves near the wall. Tucked ALL the way in back, behind outlet bags and nowhere near other Legacy items was THIS! :heart: This outlet never received any of these bags! This was a return and I got lucky enough to find it! Other women were circling me like vultures!

So start the sexy music!

P1000407.jpg
Now this is scary! The same thing happened to me in Florida last week. I was at the Prime Outlet in Orlando while I was on vacation and in the clearance section (of all places!!!) I found a black Mandy!!! I grabbed it and walked around the store with it for about 10 minutes. I actually had a woman ask me if I was going to buy the bag!!!! You bet your sweet bippy I was buying that bag!!!

Fabulous purchase!!!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: