So excited! New Canvas Slim Flap...

1. Look what I found at the outlet yesterday! I got the Legacy canvas slim flap in the brown/parchment - the only one is this color thay had! I just love it - such a perfect size for me, and a great compromise. (I was in LOVE with the white Ali, but knew it would be sooo hard for me to keep looking nice - and the brown with the white trim is just beautiful in person.) And for such a steal - only around $180-ish with tax! :yahoo:

my new love :heart:- ta dah!

purse1.JPG purse2.JPG purse3.JPG
  2. :drool: Sooooo beautiful!!!

Which outlet did you go to?

I :heart: it!

3. Great deal!!! That's a very pretty bag....congrats!!

4. It was the Carlsbad, CA outlet - I posted some of the other things I found in the outlet thread.

Thx ladies!

5. WOW :wtf:That is one beautiful bag!! Sounds like a great deal too!!! Now you are killing me because I am going to Carlsbad, CA next week!!!! :yahoo:Exciting, but now I am dying knowing they had that!!! :crybaby: Any other fun things to share??

6. Wow, that's really nice in person. I didn't like how it looked on the website, but the real life pics make the bag. Congrats!

7. How fun is that!!!! Great find!!!

8. That is a GREAT bag! Congrats and enjoy!! :tup:

9. omigosh!!! That's so pretty!! Congrats on finding that at the outlet. I tell ya, you people have to stop showing your outlet purchases, I'm trying to save here!!:p

10. Very Pretty...

11. Love that color combination! I've never seen it before, and it is REALLY pretty! Congrats!

12. that is amazing!! congrats!

13. that's too cute!! What a great deal!

14. Very nice! Great outlet find!:yes:

15. Very pretty & a GREAT deal too! I'm looking to get the same bag. Keep us posted on how it works for you.