So excited! My first SO!

1. After thinking about it for months, I finally gave in and SO the Cabas Piano in Damier. I love the Cabas Piano and also the Damier print, so this is perfect, the SA said it would take up to 9 months for it to come. I just hope I get it before Christmas! :rolleyes:
  2. Ohhhhh...congrats!!!! Sounds beautiful!
  4. It sounds beautiful! Congrats on your first SO! Can't wait to see it when it arrives!
  5. That's awesome. I wonder if they can do damier for Batignole vertical.
  6. I heard that they don't do SO for newer styles until it's been out for at least a year or so....but who knows, they might come out with the Damier Cabas Piano next year, just like the Speedy!
  7. wow, congrats!!
  8. Ooooooh! I can see it in my head already! Congrats!
  9. What an awesome SO, something I'd def want as a perma line piece. Congrats on ordering!
  10. that's sounds great! can you let me know how much it cost you for the SO? i am interested in one myself. congratulations and i hope you get it before christmas!
  11. hasn't the cabas piano been around for almost ever?

anyways, val, a special order is the regular price, plus 30%.

and to the OP, congrats! i can't wait for pics! :biggrin:
  12. Wow! I can't wait to see it.
  13. wow- sounds gorgeous! btw, why did you prefer it over the Chelsea? They seem pretty similar to me lol.
  14. frozen7313 - The Cabas Piano has been around for a long time, just like the Speedy, which is why you can SO it. I asked the SA and they said that bags like the Batignolles and Popincourt (I wanted that in SO also) can't be SO because they are relatively new.

ValleyOppressed - I picked the Cabas Piano because of the size - it's perfect for me. The Chelsea is too big for me (I'm only 5' tall).
  15. yea that's what i thought... lol. cuz you said later that you can only SO pieces that have been around for a while, and i'm like.. uhh.. isn't the piano like.. old? lol. no biggie, we're all on the same page.

i can't wait for pics! geeze 9 months.. it's like a pregnancy! :lol: