So excited - just ordered a new wallet!!!

1. Since last year I've been looking for a wallet to use with a lot of my bags - something that matches nothing, so goes with everything, kwim? I can never seem to find something that will work with black, brown, tan, neutrals without being a neutral, boring color. Sooooo - I just ordered the teal patent legacy patent wallet! I love this color, but I know I would never wear a full bag in it. It will go with black leather (Ali, ergo tote), chocolate leather (new Carly!), should work w/my pond patent ergo tote, maybe even a tan-color pleated ergo in June! I know PCE is coming, but I dont know if you can order things not available yet on PCE, and I had a $250 gift card from Christmas. Since I'll be getting over $500 back from returning my black legacy shoulder bag tomorrow, I felt ok about using my GC. It came to $234.00, free shipping and since I odered it before 1:00 he said I should have it tomorrow!!! Woo hoo! Im really excited - this could be just the pop of color my bags need.

teal wallet.jpg
  2. oooh I love it!!!! so so so cute !!!! Congrats :biggrin:

3. Congrats! I LOVE that color and think it will go with everything perfectly! Can't wait to see pics!

4. oohh I love it! :tup: That is a color I would go for too.. I agree, it matches nothing so it matches everything :p Congrats! :tup:

5. I LOVE that wallet... the color is TDF! :tup:

6. I love this color. I have been thinking about getting it myself for the very same reason. Please please post pics! Now I have to have one!:upsidedown:

7. Awesome!! Super cute color and will look awesome with all of your bags!

8. I LOVE this too!! I bought the chili for the same reason...works with white, tan or black...but I have to have this one!! I would love to see the real thing, so yes, please post pics when you get it!!

9. We used to have a house that color when I was growing up then we painted it brown, I preferred the turquoise! It's a fun, retro color. CUTE wallet, congrats!

10. Oh, I saw this on the website yesterday and started drooling. It's such a pretty color! Be sure to post pics once you receive it!

11. Very cool! Cannot wait to see your pics! :tup:

12. I can't wait to see pics either...that wallet looks TDF!! :smile: Congrats on a great purchase.

13. love it! great color!

14. Thanks everyone! I am so excited to get this wallet - but I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow delivery!

15. Wow, the color is TDF, can't wait for pics! Congrats!