So excited!! Just called Bal NY...

1. to get a blueberry city. I spoke with Joseph and he is great. He took his time explaining how the leather is in the stock they have right now and asked about how I want my bag to be like. I am so happy I called and spoke with him. I can't wait to hear what he finds for me. Yay!! A step closer to my first b-bag!!
  2. Yay!!! Congrats! Please post pics when you get it! Woohoo!:heart:
  3. Very exciting!
  4. Jenn, that sounds really exciting! Can't wait to see/hear what you get! I've talked to Joseph before also and I thought he was super nice.
  5. Congrats! Would love to see pics! I've called BNY before to order (but subsequently cancelled) My SA was Liz but she moved up. Everytime I feel like calling, it feels like a crapshoot... like a luck of the draw to get a nice SA. I hope the next time I call Joseph picks up! :shame:
  6. When I called a guy answered and I asked to speak to Joseph. But he was the one who actually picked up the phone anyway.
  7. can't wait to see the pics of blueberry, make sure you have your camera ready!!!
  8. yay!!! Congrats! Blueberry is yummy, great choice for your first bbag!! Looking forward to seeing pics!!
  9. woo hoo another blueberry!!!! yipppeeee!!!
  10. OOh can't wait to see pics when she arrives:smile:)
  11. I'm so happy for you, Jenn!! You're right - Joseph is great! He also happened to answer when I first contacted the store, and he's been my SA ever since! Congrats, and I can't wait to see your new blueberry!!