So excited! Here's my 08 Black SGH Work!!! with modelling pics!

1. Got her at Nordstrom in Arden mall today. I always had my eye on getting the work because I intend to use this as a well 'work' bag and I carry a lot. When Bbags came out I thought the city is the perfect size for me, but now after seeing all the ladies' work bags here I find the city on the small side. I also had my eye on this combo but last time I was there at Nordies they only have the GGH. Today I saw a lot of bags with SGH so I was so excited. They had all styles with black leather and SGH - city, PT, work, step (or maybe a brief, I can't really remember), plus they have a couple pink, and white ones there. Hubby told me he'll give me $1K for my Vday gift so it is up to me how to use it. Can't resist how beautiful the leather is on this one, I can really see the veining which I love, so I went for it. I know I am on a purse ban really, but I said this will be my only bag for the entire year (crossing my finger on this one). So here she is, my 3rd Bbag, '08 Black Work with SGH...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BalWork1.JPG BalWork2.JPG BalWork3.JPG BalWork5.JPG BalWork4.JPG
  2. More pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BalWork6.JPG BalWork7.JPG BalWork8.JPG BalWork9.JPG BalWork10.JPG
  3. Oh niceeee...
    I always love Work in SGH combo..
    Congrat for the beautiful purchase :nuts:

4. You look absolutley fab with your new Work! The SGH makes it pop. Love it, Congrats!

5. Congratulations!!! It looks great on you and it's gorgeous!!! ENJOY!:tup:

6. Congrats! Black with GSH is MAJOR!!! Congrats again!

7. wow its beautiful! congrats!

8. It's really gorgeous!!!! You're making me thinking of getting one now too! :drool:

9. Hubby took a couple more nice pics... He got excited too testing his new camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Beautiful!! Great up-close pictures!! The leather looks divine :smile:

11. CONGRATS!!! I love the veining on yours.

12. Ooooh, it's so gorgerous, it looks awesome on you! Congrats!

13. gorgeous!

14. it's beautiful, really gorgeous!!!:yahoo:

15. Black beauty!:drool: