So excited . . . first Chanel!

1. I decided I really wanted a little Chanel bag for evenings out, and have lurked over here a bit trying to research my options. Thanks for all of the wonderful info and pictures in this forum!

Last week I bought my first Chanel--a black wallet on chain--but I didn't pick it up until today because I wanted the double incircle points . . . I have been going crazy waiting to get it home! Here she is--I love the different looks you can get by winding the chain, and the fact that I don't need a separate wallet when I go out, and the burgundy interior! :heart::heart::heart:

[​IMG]

short.jpg short2.jpg long.jpg inside.jpg
  2. It's adorable. Have fun wearing her out!!!

3. Congrats and welcome!It's so pretty!:yes:

4. Congrats!

5. Thanks sheanabelle, chanelspell & fashion_gurl!! :tender:I just had to share, and I knew you all would understand my excitement (my husband thinks I'm nuts, lol)

6. its SO cute!!! i love the red interior! :heart: hit some great parties with this baby! PS: men...how can they not understand gosh...haha

7. SO SO CUTE!!! Congrats! (And thanks for the modeling pics! You look awesome!)

8. Its so cute! Congrats!!

9. Thank you!
    omgsweet, your daughter (it is your daughter in the picture?) is so beautiful!!

10. That looks so cute on you. If you dont mind me asking, how tall are you and what are the proportions on that? It looks great.

11. Thank you Chinadoll!! I am very small, about 5'1". The bag is about 8"x5"x2", a baby Chanel, I guess!

12. It's so pretty.. congratulations..

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lovely bag...u look great on her:tup::love:

14. It looks lovely on you. Adding it on my wishlist :p

15. Awww...this is so cute!! Congrats~