SO Event in Tokyo

1. Oh, it's been a while since my last post here, gosh I was so swamped!!

Last month I went to Tokyo on business and had a chance to go to the LV Ginza boutique one day when they were having a Special Order event. They had quite many SO items there, some were for display only and some for sale. Being a Damier fan, I tried all the Damier SO purses they had.:shame:

Mini Speedy
    Bucket
    Deauville
    Cabas Piano
    Mini Looping
    Blois
    Danube (it might have been Amazon)
    Montsouris
    Nice
    Pochette Florentine
    Soft Briefcase
    Poche Toilette 15 & 19

Of course I wanted all of them. Mini Speedy was adorable, Blois was super cute, Pochette Florentine looked perfect for wearing in the office, Montsouris was calling me, and Poche Toilettes were very very nice… But I was hoping one particular purse to be there, and it was!! “Cabas Piano”!! I had been thinking about SOing it for a looong time, and was lucky enough to see it in person and buy it right there. It’s a perfect everyday purse for me.:yes:

I have to add, that their customer service was simply wonderful. My SA was so friendly, patient, courteous, knowledgeable, and genuine, despite the fact that the boutique was rather crowded. (and I think I was there at least 1.5 hours.):sweatdrop:

So here it is, my new Damier Cabas Piano and updated Damier Family.:flowers:

Damier Cabas Piano Sep 2007.JPG Damier Sep 2007.JPG
  2. i just got an SO cabas piano too! LOVE ITTTTTTTT! :love::yahoo: congrats!

3. Hi Mid-!

Congrats! Your Damier family is adorable!

Congrats!

4. Wow that sounded super fun!
    I don't know if i could have stopped myself from buying everything!
    Congrats on your new bag! it's gorgous!

5. Very cool!

6. Congrats! Special piece you've got there!:nuts:

7. that's awesome it was destiny for you to have it lucky you didn't SO already!

8. congrats everything is so cute!

9. wow, love your collection!

10. You have a beautiful collection.
    Congrats on your new Special Order....

11. Aw, congrats!

And, the Japanese, in general, are such a warm-welcoming race. One of the most-welcoming countries I have ever been too. I absoluetly adore Japan!

12. Wow, sounds like you had a lot of fun! Congrats on your new bag, you have a great Damier collection.

13. Mid, congrats on your new addition to your fab Damier collection. :tup:

14. Congratulations.

15. awww, thank you all for your sweet congrats!!

kimalee, you are so lucky to get the great deal!! congrats to you and enjoy!!
    Sophia, thanks for your compliments, it's always lovely to know someone likes my home country.