. . . So does anyone "redo" their handbags? . .

1. I am a chronic "fixer upper". Seem to be, not happy unless I am continually changing things and "fixing them up" !(?) Handbags ? (Same thing!) Does anyone else do this?

Here's a couple bags that I've changed by dying them and adding or changing straps or hardware/embellishments. Do you think I "should've" just left them alone?

One is "hype". The other is "Victoria Leather Company".

e409_1[1].jpg b3b7_1[1].jpg hype1.jpg victorialeather1.jpg victorialeather2.jpg
  2. WOW....never thought of doing that!! I don't think I am that creative.

Anne

3. I think you should do what you want with your bags. I've been thinking about modifying my bags myself, but so far I've only placed things on it I can take off later.

4. I'd never thought of doing that. It a nice idea, actually. It give you a new look. If you get tired of it, you can always change it back. It's like getting multiple bags in one.

5. Actually I have dyed bags, added zippers and elongated straps trying to get the "perfect" bag. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

6. I'd love to see some more "before" and "after" shots of bag "makeovers"!

7. I have thought about dyeing handbags, but I never knew how much it cost. For those who have dyed handbags before, how much does it cost to get it professionally dyed?