SO Damier Petite Noe?

1. I know this bag is starting to become really popular so I was wondering if LV would do a special order to make this bag? The monogram petite noe is really nice too, but I'm scared I'll be less fond of it once it starts to patina.

If LV could make the petite noe in damier, would YOU buy it?? :graucho: Love to hear your thoughts! ;)

2. Yes!!

3. In a :heart: beat, and probably will SO it soon to use it this fall...I'm too impatient to wait for them to release it....:shame:

4. Woohoo! :yahoo: so glad some of you girls feel the same way about the petite noe in damier :love: Would it cost much more to have it SO'ed?

5. i think sos are 30% more. i would so this as well.

6. i think this would be a very cute bag!!

7. It would be a nice bag.

8. I think someone here already has the regular Noe in damier SO, it's really nice! I'd prefer the size of the petit Noe though, so I'd say YES too! :smile:

9. I just had a quick peek, OMG it's soooo pretty!! I think I would LOVE this in the petite size!! :love:

10. Here's a photo of the normal sized Noe in Damier, courtesy of amamxr ;)
    [​IMG]

11. It is a stunner!:love:

12. i live the petit noe! i wish we could SO it in azur...

13. Ohhh that would be sooo :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:.. A little higher in maintenance, but definetly worth considering, IMO! :graucho:

14. Do you think LV will release it as a permanent item though?? :shrugs: