SO came home with beautiful little gift *pics*

1. This forum is a bad influence :sweatdrop: , ever since I've joined it I've become obsessed with bags especially LV's. So obsessed that I have dreams, or while I'm at work I find I can't concentrate on anything. So I keep telling my SO how much I :heart:this forum and how I've become more attentive to bags and how great they are. And apparently he's finally taken notice of my love!! For our upcoming 5 year anniversary he came home with this today!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's the mini lin speedy 30!!!! I LOVE ITT!!! and I love him even more, but now I can love him with a new bag!!! :yahoo: I had to share my enjoyment. hehehe

2. Congrats! That's so great!

3. congrats! nice bag! :yes:

4. Congrats. Your new bag is gorgeous. That's a wonderful anniversary gift.

5. That's hot!

6. That's awesome ~ they're both keepers!

7. congrats and happy anniversary..here's to many more years and LV purses! :yahoo:

8. :nuts: Congrats!!!! It's a beauty :love: and happy anniversary!

9. That is a good looking Speedy.
    Congrats on the anniversary and the great purse!:flowers:

10. That's so beautiful, congrats on the anniversary, good Hubby you got there:yahoo:

11. Congrats!! Beautiful!!

12. Congrats!!!
    The mini lin speedy is adorable!

13. Happy Anniversary! It's a gorgeous bag, he did real good. My DH recently surprised me with a new LV as well, so I know exactly how you feel. Life is great when you have someone that understands your passion. :love:

14. Oh that is so beautiful!!!

15. congratulations, hes sooo sweet!