Hermès tPF Meetings

So. Cal. Meet in BH

LailaT Posted By LailaT Posted Oct 21, 2008

1. They have a temporary location for the H store. I think it is near the Antinello's (spelling wrong, I know) coffee bar is.

2. Yes it is. It is also right next door to Coach

3. Hi Ladies. S/W SA today. She said the SCP sale will be Feb 6, 7 & 8th. Also, right after the sale, they will be doing THE MOVE over to the new store.

Then the new store will reopen, but that they'll have a party sometime in March after the opening. I hope to get an invite to that.

4. What great timing!!! We are having a TPF meet the weekend of the sale at SCP!!! YAY!!!! If anyone wants an evite just PM your email address and I will email all the details.

5. I pm'd you!

6. oh im currently in LA too....i would love to meet up w/ u ladies.

7. Question: This is my first meet. Are we going to try and split up or are we going into the stores in one huge group? Seems to be a big turnout. Its gonna be tricky trying to sit together too at the cafe.

This is soooo different for me. I can hardly even shop with ONE person, and she's my best friend. I am such the loner when it comes to shopping, but I love to meet new people and socialize....thats why Im coming.

8. ^^^^ooooops. Noticed the thread title. Is this thread only for the BH meet?

9. Yay I am so glad you are coming. Nordstroms cafe is great about setting up a large table for us to be able to sit together. As far as shopping afterwards, most of us pretty much stick together. There are sometimes that a few people wander off. It is totally up to you. I promise you will have fun.

10. You crack me up. I am like the total lone shopper so I get where you are coming from. I went to one meet at SCP long time ago and we kinda split up a bit, some wanted to go to Chanel, Hermes, LV, etc. It was nice.

11. OMG!!! I am so mad. I forgot that my nephews 1 yr b-day is that Sunday and I rsvp'd to that evite weeks ago. For some reason, I thought it was going to be on a Saturday, but I just checked and its at 2:00pm on Sunday.

I will still come to the meet but I'll have to leave early. I'll just have a light lunch since there's going to be a LOT of food at the B-day. Since I have to go home to pick up DH, I'll probably have to leave the mall by 1 ish.

Looking forward to meeting all of you. I'll be pushing a black stroller.

12. Anyone going to the sale at Beverly Hills "H"? If so, I was thinking of going and would maybe like to see some of you all! If anyone was interested. I have no idea of food or stuff nearby--I don't live in that area :smile:

13. When is the sale? When would you like to go? I would love to join you.

14. I believe it's next week the 24th-26th. I was hoping to go for the 24th...but, I've had a family emergency so it's up in the air now...

15. was told yesterday that the BH sale is Tuesday 24th through Saturday 28th.
    all the SAs keep repeating the importance of NOT carrying/wearing H into the sale, cuz after you wait in line out back, you won't want to be turned away to go put it in your car. :lecture: