So bummed - not my day

1. So my daughter and I were shopping in a little local boutique yesterday afternoon. I left my Coach sunglasses in the dressing room and they of course walked away with a new owner.

I hope they break and poke her eye out :cursing:

Makes me lose my faith in people. Needless to say I'm bummed. I hope she can live with herself.

Thanks for letting me vent.
  2. That is such a bummer! I would be so sad if I lost my Coach sunglasses - karma will get the person who took yours, I'm sure.
  3. So sorry! I seem to misplace things ALL the time. I currrently can't find a pair of my COach leather gloves.
  4. Sorry, honey :tdown:
  5. So sorry to hear about your glasses.
  6. Maybe someone turned it in? Did you ask if anyone found your Coach sunglasses? If not then whoever took them will have karma biting them on their a**.
  7. Oh bummer:shame: Sorry.
  8. Some people are so icky! I'm sorry you lost your glasses :sad: One night last week my son was getting changed in the school for basketball and he left his coat in the locker room...of course after the game it was gone, someone had stolen it.
  9. I'm sorry that happened. I wish someone had done the right thing and turned them in. Heck, in today's day and age someone might have turned them in just to have a store employee take them home. I hate to say that, but CS just isn't what it used to be - neither are people in general.
  10. I'm so sorry to hear that. Its happened to me and it just makes you lose your faith in the good in people:sad:
  11. Oh my goodness, I was thinking the exact same thing. If the person did turn them in, the CS may have taken them. I'm sure karma will get whoever ended up with them.
  12. Sorry to hear {{hugs}}
  13. UGH!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! I don't understand how people live w/ themselves after doing stuff like that. Even when I find something as little as a DOLLAR I take it to cust. service. Grrr.....I'm sorry to hear about you losing your sunnies, but like the others have said Karma will get her back!
  14. :blink: I don't blame ya for the whole "eye poking out" bit!!!:wtf:
    I'd feel the same!!!
  15. aww so sorry to hear that.. (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))