so, as it turns out...

1. I'm pregnant!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I decided that I'd had enough guessing and feeling like I was because every time I have felt that way in the past I wasn't, so I didn't want to get my hopes up. Anyways, stopped and bought a pregnancy test on the way home, took it...that hourglass was blinking at me...forever! haha and finally it said "pregnant" yaaaay!

It's very surreal right now. I'm very happy, and very scared!!! but already picking out my baby room in Pottery Barn! lol :p

2. Dani that is fantastic news :love:! (((((((((( hugs )))))))))) to you girl, now you will have both fur and human babies ! i cant wait to see Greta playing with the lil one ;)

3. Congratulations!!!!! SO very happy for you :heart: :biggrin:

4. Congratulations :yahoo: Fantastic news :flowers:

5. AW! Congratulations! I remember that surreal feeling after getting my first ever positive! Will this be your first child?

:woohoo::yahoo:

6. Thanks so much you guys!!!:heart:

Nishi, this is not the first time I have been pregnant, I had a miscarriage 3 years ago, however, yes! first child!! I just hope and pray everything is okay this time around. :yes:

Natalia, I'm already nervous about my dogs and the baby, I hope they will be sweet!! Greta gets jealous of Maya, imagine a child!

7. What a wonderful Christmas present for you! Having experienced infertility and pregnancy loss and TONS of negative HPT's I totally understand how thrilling and scary this is! Just enjoy!

8. Danica what a wonderful Holiday surprise!! Im so excited for you! can not wait to hear all about your pregnancy journey as it happens!! Big hugs!

9. Congratulations!!! I love hearing about baby news!!!:yahoo:

10. Congrats! That's fantastic news!!! :yahoo:

11. congratulations! hope you have an easy pregnancy. I have jealous dogs too, but after my baby was born (she will be 1 in 2 weeks!) they could really care less about her. One will pop by and lick her every once and a while and the other just ignores her.

12. Congratulations!!! My Jack Russell was my baby, slept at my tummy every night, even when I was preggers with my first. Baby #1's first words were "bow-wow." It's not easy to mesh 2 legged baby and 4 legged baby in the beginning but the nice thing is that the 2 leggeds grow up loving animals.

13. oh great news!!! Congrats!!!

14. congrats sweeeeeeeeeeet heart

15. Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement, it means alot to me! :smile::flowers:

You guys are the best!

after work i'm off to buy some Prenatal's and some cocoa butter for my stomach! lol never to early to start on that! hahaha