So about fake incluisons...is everyone SURE they dont exist?? (LONG)

1. okay so I have 3 inclusions (just got my black PM in today from a Lovely eBay seller. I can't remember if shes a tPF member...i dont think so.)

so the beige one i got first from a seller. she was kinda sketchy about it, but let me make payment plans. I paid like $400! which was crazy but I really wanted it....it was my first.

then i got the amarante from my BF (who purchased it from the LV store in Tampa which he was on vaca with his family)

they are BOTH different. the amarante is thicker and seamless. GORGEOUS! the beige is a tiny tiny bit skinnier and lighter and it seems like the top layer has lifted, you can drag your nail across the 2 layers and feel where there is 2 different layers, PLUS on the beige there are 2 sections that are lifting it looks like...the clear looks like it is coming right off the beige PLUS there are 2 hairs in it. Which i thought was strange. But everything else about it seems fine. It came with its box and its dustbag and tag. The seller swears it is authentic...purchased by her from LV. she said to ask you guys to see what you said.

so I also got a black pm (different seller) and i figured since they were made the same year they would be the same right?? but no...my black one is EXACTLY like my Amarante one....so where does that leave my lil old beige?? Cause I highly doubt that they would make 2 different PMs done the same year.

i was concerned and emailed her and she says its authentic. i also asked someone that is familiar with fiberglass resin and he looked at the bracelet and said it would be VERY DIFFICULT to make. That resin is a really hard thing to work on and would TOTALLY not be worth the work to try and fake. It would be expensive and time consuming. AND you would need to be pretty skilled at it.

so where does that leave me with my inclusions??

im totally baffled by it. here are some pics...but my camera is only 5.1 megapixels and as we all know its hard to take pics of inclusion pieces. its something that you really have to see and feel for yourself. but hopefully some of you that own both can put my mind at ease.

oh...in addition...the beige one...everything else looks right on. except i was looking at the pieces in there...and the amarante and the black seem to have more scattered pieces and the beiges pieces seem to be less random. actually....nevermind on that...i just looked at the amarante and it has about the same. lol.

thanks so much guys!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I have yet to see any, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't think any are out, but have a gut feeling they will be produced soon. :push:

3. the beige is a tiny tiny bit skinnier and lighter and it seems like the top layer has lifted, you can drag your nail across the 2 layers and feel where there is 2 different layers, PLUS on the beige there are 2 sections that are lifting it looks like...the clear looks like it is coming right off the beige PLUS there are 2 hairs in it. Which i thought was strange. But everything else about it seems fine. It came with its box and its dustbag and tag. The seller swears it is authentic...purchased by her from LV. she said to ask you guys to see what you said.

i havent seen a fake one yet.....

i have 3 inclusions - a transparent, framboise and amarante. the framboise developed a big bubble between the clear and framboise layer. i was bothered by this but it was past the allowed time for exchanges. it's all because of how it's made. i think this is because of the difference in the color that's why it is more visible. there wasn't anything like this in the transparent.
    but hhmmm...can't figure out how the hair got in there. is the "hair" a different color from the beige?

oh...in addition...the beige one...everything else looks right on. except i was looking at the pieces in there...and the amarante and the black seem to have more scattered pieces and the beiges pieces seem to be less random.

Can you take more photos of the beige? this does seem weird

i also asked someone that is familiar with fiberglass resin and he looked at the bracelet and said it would be VERY DIFFICULT to make. That resin is a really hard thing to work on and would TOTALLY not be worth the work to try and fake. It would be expensive and time consuming. AND you would need to be pretty skilled at it.

i totally agree. besides, it would cost too much to make a FAKE so there would be a very small margin for profit. so why fake them???

there could be variations even in the brand new ones so you could probably ask your SA for 2 or 3 pieces to choose from when buying from the boutique. i used to be bothered by the slight "defect" in my bought-from-boutique framboise but after consulting with the ladies here, i didnt give it any more thought ;) maybe the beige wasn't really "perfect" when she bought it in the first place that's why she sold it?

4. Wish I could help you, but the best person to ask on this one would be the expert, LVBabydoll.....She's the inclusion queen, IMO !!!

5. thanks. now that i look at the amarante they have the same amount of pieces in it...so scratch that one off the list. its mostly the seperating and the thin-ness/lightness of the beige one compared to the other 2. :confused1:

6. i have some inclusion peices and I can say that they are not all made the same, my amarante was shoddy, you could see the glue everywhee and it had streaks of white in it, even my sa was shocked I have a beige gm and a beige speedy keychain I will check out, I agree ask Rebecca she has the beige pm and could take a detailed pic for you I really belive yours in authentic so do not worry

7. i think your beige is real or else its a super super super fake. they changed inclusion A LOT after the release of beige. the rings didnt even have any lv logos in them, and i remember looking at pics of the pm bracelet and the pieces were placed very similarly to that.
    also, i KNOW my ring is real (elux) and there is a bit of extra clear stuff on the inside of mine as well.

8. I had a beige and black one. I do remember the beige one being a little skinnier, I think. Yep, Rebecca should be able to help....she knows all about inclusion. The hair is really gross though!! I did return my amarante one because it was bad...glue streaks all over the place. I'm hoping the new grey ones will be nice!

9. I've never seen any and I look on fake websites from time to time to see the crap they're selling. Nah, I wouldn't worry.

10. It looks ok to me. But check with Lvbabydoll.

11. k thanks everyone. i dont see any fake ones online or anything. i didnt know if this one person was like makin em in their basement or something.

and as to the hair...yes its like 2 brown hairs. LOL. weiiiird. it kinda looks like my hair...but obviously is not....its right in there. at first i thought they were deep scratches or something...but def hair....i think theres a piece of fuzz too. like those polyester fibers...but just 1 little one.

12. I think what you're seeing is just a slight defect. I examined all my bracelets and one of my black PMs is lopsided. The clear layer is much thicker on half of the bracelet (or depending on how you look at it, the black layer is much thicker on half of it). I wouldn't worry about it...I honestly don't think there are any fake Inclusions...if there were, we'd probably have already seen them by now in cheaper auctions.

13. I would say there are fakes, but your's looks real. Remember the beige was one of the first produced. Maybe they have changed things around a little...

14. I also think it's just a defect. If my clear inclusion had a back colour, it would look like yours. There would be clear resin behind the coloured back...I can tell because on one side, the gold flakes are leaning closer to the outside of the bracelet than the other...they aren't perfect concentric circles. IMO if a person were to make fake inclusions, then that's not a very smart thing to fake...although materials are cheap and these aren't super hard to make, why make fake bracelets that sell for maybe $200 max when you can sell a fake bag to uneducated buyers for $500?

15. thanks guys im starting to feel a lot better.