Snowplow operator assaulted *update*

1. I'd like to find the punk who did this and smack them upside the head myself. :cursing:

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_020108WAB_snow_rage_KC.7fb754bc.html#

[SIZE=+2]Snowplow operator assaulted

[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]10:54 PM PST on Friday, February 1, 2008

[/SIZE] [​IMG]

[SIZE=-1]By ELISA HAHN / KING 5 News

[/SIZE] Ellie says she feels she can't trust people any longer.

MACHIAS, Wash. - It may be a case of "snow rage". The search is on for a man who assaulted a female snowplow operator in Snohomish County.

It was a true sucker punch by a young angry male driver on a female road maintenance worker who had her back turned to him.

Like many road maintenance workers, Ellie was out sanding and plowing snow on Tuesday afternoon. When she got to the corner of Dubuque Road and 171st near Machias, she pulled over.

"I was looking over my paperwork and something caught my attention. It was him walking up," she said.

Ellie said she rolled down her window as the young man stepped up on the side of the truck.

"He said, 'You got sand on my car,' and I said, 'The sander wasn't on, but I'll give you the number to Road Maintenance,' and I turned to grab a pen or business card. I wasn't sure what I had available. And as soon as I turned away from him, he punched me in the face," Ellie recalled.

The sucker punch made its mark right away and four days later, she is still bruised.
    The suspect is a white male in his early 20s, 5-foot-8 to 6 feet tall, has reddish-blond, straight hair and fair skin. He was driving an early 1990s, 2-door, teal Honda Accord sedan. He had a male passenger with him.

"When I looked down, the passenger of the car was laughing like he really got a thrill out of what just happened," she said.

Now this 35-year-old who has spent her career making roads safe is second-guessing her own safety.

"I think he needs to be prosecuted," she said.

Ellie says the strange thing about this attack is that besides the punch the suspect did not appear angry or yell. She says road workers occasionally come across disgruntled drivers, but her colleagues working for the county have never heard of anything like this.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.

2. That makes two of us! The sicko probably gets off on beating up women. I'd like to dump a ton of sand on top of his car, with him in it.

3. WOW. What a jerk! I hope they track him down and he gets what he has coming to him. It would also not be bad if someone did something horrible to his car.

4. Why ?!

I hope this wasn't done on virtue of her being female. This is such random, uncalled for violence and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law to set a precedence that this will just not be tolerated.

5. Stupid bully.

6. I hope they find this guy and his passenger too!! There is NO call for something like this to have happened. SAND washes off a car anyway!

And hitting a woman. How his Momma must be proud.

I'll betcha he's going to blog about it too.

7. I would guess that he has been bullied most of his life, and this is a sick form of payback. I hope he brags to his friends and gets caught. Why can't we live in a safe world?

8. What a man, he must be real proud, hitting a woman like that......I hope they find him, what a thug.

9. what a jerk! i hope the sand did some damage!

10. I guess he makes up for his shortcomings by taking it out on other people!

11. why that little :censor:!!!!

:mad: they should capture him, hang him upside down, chop off his 'manhood' and stuff it down his gullet!

12. They are still looking for these guys!!

Police still looking for men who attacked snow-plow driver

May 14th, 2008

The Snohomish County Sheriff's Department has just released two sketches after a woman was attacked during a case of "snow rage." Back in January, a local snow plow driver was sucker-punched by an angry driver. KING 5's Elisa Hahn talked with the victim. (Video)

http://www.king5.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=245071&shu=1

13. This is awful.

14. Who cares if sand got on his piece of sh*t 10-year-old jalopy? This guy is probably a pencil-neck bottomfeeder who would sit whimpering in a corner if they put him in jail. They need to find this creep and his buddy and throw them in a holding pen, where they'll see what a REAL fight looks like.

15. ^^ Jalopy? ROFLMAO!!

but I agree 100%