Snow white and the Huntsman 2012

1. the girl who played snow white wasn't beautiful or fairest of them all, at all! She looks socially awkward

Charlize Theron...just found a new fan. The woman is absolutely gorgeous and super talented!
  2. Agreed. I was confused because Snow White usually has a "love interest" and there was none. Just some guys kissing her. lol

and I didn't believe Snow White as a warrior. She looked like she found that armor in a ditch somewhere, because she was certainly NOT bad azz

3. Jennifer Lawrence pale with dark hair would have been believable to me
  4. Plus, the girl was locked in a tower for most of her life and probably got no exercise. Suddenly they put some armor on her, give her a sword and stick her up on top of a horse to go to battle? Puhleeeze.

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao:
  6. I thought it was just me thinking Stewart had problems with acting.
  7. I thought the movie was great and I think Kristen was awesome as well. People love to hate on her I don't know why. She's very socially awkward that's for sure but she's not an awful actress.
  8. KS is a terrible actress. She ruined the Twilight franchise with terrbile acting.
  9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. Amen!

Twilight is so painful to watch, her blinking like she is allergic to Rob Pattinson. People are not critical and making fun of her because she is young and dresses funky, it's the acting! When she dresses up, she looks very decent, but maybe no talking for her, like a model. No talking.
  11. I'm excited to see this mostly for the "huntsman", the beautiful clothes and jewelry and cool fantastical beings.
  12. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Twilight isn't exactly Shakespearean drama or Gone With the Wind. I think the writer did more to ruin the vampire genre than KS did with her 'acting' to ruin some cheesefest.

Charlize is beautiful.
  13. Really, doesn't matter what type of film Kristen is in. Her acting is horrible! :yucky: Twilight is cheesy, but in other more serious roles, her acting is just as bad. :tdown: I have heard she gets some praise in the movie, Speak, but guess what, she does NOT speak in the movie. :nuts: :roflmfao: That tells me a lot. :p

14. I've been in love with Charlize since that movie where she wore the white catsuit- the name escapes me, but I think it was a Pulp Fiction rip off.

I guess it would have been difficult to get an actress even prettier than her, not to mention casting Kristen would bring guaranteed money to the movie.

I'm going to see if tomorrow.
  15. I'm still going to see this movie because of Charlize Theron and and Chris Hemsworth (especially for Chris lol).

Twilight is incredibly cheesy but KS can't even pull of her supposed love of Edward. She is a horrible actress, period. Worse, I think she's a bad actress who thinks she's a good actress. Which means she's not taking steps to get better.JMO