Snow peas, Okra and Brussel sprouts.

1. Those are my favourite vegetables. what are yours ? :love:

2. My favs are: Fried Okra, Red Peppers, Squash.
    Hey Prada ever have Fried Okra? I would eat that over a slice of cake anyway! You know the kind breaded with Cornmeal! OH YEAH!
    Selena

3. i looooooove broccoli and spinach.........and raw carrots yummmmmm :p

4. I love everything BUT spinach and onions

5. Love everything except mustard greens and brussel sprouts. Mmmmn this discussion makes me excited to cook tonight~! :p

6. :lol:

I Like it sauteed with onions (guess thats the same right ?)

7. Oh no..totally different. You take the okra cut it up in small pieces...salt and pepper. Add a beaten egg mix then add some cornmeal until its all coated. Then you heat a skillet with some oil and pan fry it until its golden brown. By now you have probably negated any vegetable health benefits but damn it taste sooo good!
    Selena

8. umm i love ofra just steam with soy sauce or cucumber and italian dressing.......yummm

9. OH !! I guess the reason why I hadn't had it is, because I cannot have eggs (allergic ) :sick:

10. I read some where that Broccoli is a Aphrodisiac :shame: :love:

11. i am a major, major fan of veggies! i love practically everything!

i love eating steamed snow peas by itself. i love raw broccoli with ranch. carrots are delicious summer snacks (but I hate them sliced in salads). spinach salad.

omg, yummy!!

12. spinach, broccoli, brussel sprouts, and I love love love LOVE turnip!

13. Anything but brussel sprouts or cauliflower (blech!) But I love mixed greens, green beans, red peppers, asparagus, and broccoli

14. Brocolli is my fav. I love potatoes, carrots, spinach, cauliflower, artichoke, bean sprouts, almost everything...I don't like beans, brussel sprouts, or asparagus.

15. I despise mushrooms and beans. I love spinach, broccoli, carrots and string beans.