Snow outfits

1. Sometimes I think it is difficult to be stylish on the mountains when you are trying not to freeze your butt off!
    What do you gals wear when skiing/snowboarding?!

2. Oohh....great question. DH and I are looking at ski clothes for an upcoming ski trip, so I am anxious to hear what others recommend too!

3. I love The North Face, all of my snowboarding stuff is from North Face. It's pretty much impossible to look trendy while you're up on the mountains. ;)

4. Same here! I always thought the snow pants made my ass look way too big. And I bet it's true lol. It almost made me want to try snowboarding in my TNA or Lulu pants, but I got my brain back soon enough. :lol:

Well today was another fun and bruise-filled day on Whistler. I wore my white North Face outfit (yes I have different colour outfits :upsidedown:), with a Vince turtleneck, Chanel sunnies, and my Tiffany drop earrings... the earrings admittedly were my mistake, but I wanted to add a feminine touch to a rather bulky layered outfit. Maybe I will have better luck with hoops next time. I didn't break out my Dior boots as today was a hardcore private lesson with my hot English instructor ;), and I headed back to our suite late (I have a sore body and butt to prove it). My progress so far? I can link turns!! :tup:

5. I went snowboarding for Christmas..so fun :tup:

I don't recommend any type of earrings except for studs though. I am very serious when it comes to snowboarding. ;) I wear my Tiffany diamond studs whenever I am doing something active, studying, etc.

6. I 2nd Northface.

Ooooo I love skiing :yahoo:

7. i"m on my holls now..i just going meet my friends now and tommorow we going hit to the hills..i can"t wait for my snowboard..

8. Burton! :tup: They have awesome layering/fleeces, gloves, jackets, snowboarding pants, and other apparel.

My boyfriend is a snowboarder and he wears his Burton gear even when he isn't on the mountains. ( I like the look. :heart:)

9. North Face makes some pretty coordinated jackets. My ski outfit includes North Face thermo, fleece, and thin jacket, and ski pants. When I'm off the slopes, I wear my MJ snow boots instead of ski boots.

10. I have Burton stuff. I have these crazy pink striped pants, a white jacket, and pink goggles. I figure it's the only time when I can get away with a pink and white outfit, plus I love bright ski clothes. They also have a 20k waterproof rating so they're functional as well, because it sucks to look cute but have a wet butt :biggrin:

11. North face:tup:

12. Ok, she's admittedly over-the-top, but Mariah Carey has been photographed in Aspen with some pretty awesome cold weather outfits! Sports friendly? Mmmm, not so much!

13. I just spent a month figuring out what to wear for our upcoming trip to Colorado and I finally picked this outfit from Bonfire it has matching green pants..I ski but this is a snowboard outfit..I thought the snowboarding stuff was so much cuter. Hope this helps
    [​IMG]\

14. Moncler! Made for the snow. There are these little thingies in the sleeves preventing snowing from getting in.

15. I'm a Burton girl too! Started out snowboarding and now ski, but I still wear my Burton snowboarding clothes.