*sniff* Cal's last trip to Hermes Amsterdam

Gorgeous items!! That is very thoughtful of you to send your SA flowers. Maybe you can keep in touch with her and she could send you some things when you want them. Good luck with your move. Congrats.

Dear Ms. Cal:

I LOVE reading your posts; They are ALWAYS so funny. This is an UNEXPECTED; sad one....

I am sure with your GREAT personality, you will SOON make new friends and also meet a new wonderful SA!!!

It's your Witty and charm that make people like you and I am sure your SA will miss you FOREVER!!!

It is a GOOD EXCUSE to pay her a visit later on...

Safe Trip to your new location and CONGRAT to a NEW BEGINNING!!!

I should clarify this point about shipping, some European stores are ok with it but not all are and again, that depends on how long they have known you and if they are comfortable doing so.

A lady I know who moved back to the US still shops at her European store via phone and emails. Her SA and SM keeps her informed of what's new, she orders her stuff, RTW, scarves, bags, shoes, accessories etc. She faxed over a letter of approval for the credit card company to the store. The store keeps her items until she visits to pick them all up. As it's all been paid for whenever her orders arrives, the store happily stores them away for her.

Awwwww.......I can't believe how sad I am over this!!! My SA gave me a big hug and kisses after she walked me out of the store. You know, she's one of those people that I really just adore. She said she'd post overseas to me, and I'm pretty sure I'll take her up on that!

She's definitely one of those rare people who are just genuinely lovely, not something you come across every day. She is always welcoming, warm, interested and generous. I think the red wine's kicking in.

*sniff*

Thanks so much for all your kind words. I'm really glad that I got the three things I was waiting for........for now, LOL. Now, if only I had the $ for that fabulous Birkin, dang, it was just GORGEOUS!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful new pieces, Cal -- I have the EXACT same H-belt combo. Everything you chose is lovely. I hope that your move goes smoothly and that you are able to stay in touch w/ this particular SA -- I know that I would not want to lose touch w/ mine. All the best with your upcoming transitions.

Just wanted to wish you the best of everything in your new home. Where there is a will, there is a way and I'm sure loads of beautiful H pieces will make their way to you down under.

CAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to have you HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry - they are seriously considering opening a store where you're gonna be, and I can hook you up with a FAB SA who will send you ANYTHING you want/need!!!!!!!

HAVE A SAFE TRIP!!!!!!!! The weather's HERE, baby!!!!!!!!!