Sneaking over from Chanel for some advice on a Paddington...

1. Morning lovely ladies (and ladettes!).

I hope you don't mind but I've skulked over from Chanel to get some advice from the experts on a Chloe :p

I went to a sample sale on the weekend and purchased a silver Chloe paddington for £100...the original price tag on the bag was £1000! Of course, unable to resist a bargain I snapped it up. The only problem is that one of the straps is broken. Could anyone possible advise me if it would be fairly simple to get this fixed? Also, I'm considering selling it on eBay because it's just really not my style. I wouldn't be wanting to make a profit at all, just to get my £100 back. Do you think anyone would be willing to buy a bag that has a broken strap? Or am I the only one silly enough to do so? :rolleyes:

TIA!!

PS. I've attached a photo of a similar bag so you know what I'm talking about! I've put a red box around the piece of leather that's missing from the handle. HTH! :tup:

chloepads1.jpg

2. When you say similar, is it diamante like that one?

3. No, it's just the normal silver padlock. It's just the the colour that's similar

(sorry, I'm really clueless when it comes to Chloe! It's probably really sacriligious to suggest the silver padlock is similar to the diamante is it? :p)

4. lol, no it's just that the diamante padlock one was an LE of only 50 so I just wanted to check ;)

I'm afraid I don't know much about Chloé aftersales. Have you tried contacting your local store?

5. I would call chloe and ask them I think they can fix it. It looks like it can be fixed though.

6. Thanks for the advice. I shall give them a call directly and see what they say!

7. i have just PMed you about this!