Sneaker Question...........

1. The Coach sneakers that look like the old Converse style that fold down from the top.........What are they called? I know they were on not to long ago, did they ever come in black! I remember seeing them to match this color pattern.....................

If they didn't do you know if Coach made a similar style shoe that did come in black?

Thanks for your help!:pYou're the best!
  2. I don't think the fold down came in black. However, I have a pair that are converse style (Jack Purcell style) that are black on black. I got them at Macy's.
  3. They were the bonnie sneakers, I know the dept. store had them in black/white but I think only with legacy stripes!
  4. Thanks for the help!! :heart:
    Do you have a pic that you can share?( if you don't, it's o.k)
  5. Thankyou so much for your help!

6. The ones that I have are called Barrett. Here are the pix.
    coach 001.jpg coach 002.jpg coach 003.jpg coach 004.jpg coach 005.jpg
  7. These are cute!! Are they comfy?
  8. Yes they were bonnie. The first came out in signature black/white and tan/khaki with legacy inner. Then came tan/khaki with the tattersale inner.
  9. In the dept. stores ;)

Coach stores only had the khaki with the tattersall lining which sold out fast, and are no longer available.
  10. i was at Lord and taylor and macys todya an dthe have teh bonnie sneaker black on black with what looks like a lepoard print on fold out ... i so wanted the khaki with the tattersal print on fold out ... i am addicted to caoch shoes