Sneak Peek: Eva Longoria For Bebe Sport

1. Check out your first look at 'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria's new advert for Bebe Sport. The sexy new shot can be found in April's Cosmopolitan and will appear on practically every bus shelter and billboard in North America within the next week[​IMG]
  2. She looks fierce!
  3. Wow, she looks gorgoeus!!
  4. Lovely ^^
  5. i would rather see Eva in these ads than Mischa Barton-- is she still modeling for Bebe, btw?

Eva looks great in that photo.
  6. Eva definitely matches the brand- for better or worse :push:
  7. Eva looks great! But I can't help thinking of her pic with no-makeup on and what seems to be a very unslightly moustache posted in the other subforum....

LOL back on topic I don't think Mischa, although another very pretty girl, had the right amount of sex appeal to truly represent bebe's 'sexy' image

8. [​IMG]

9. The girl is beautiful!
  10. I tell you makeup can do wonders! So can airbrushing! She does look great in the ad, even I'll admit!

I don't know I'm not a fan of Eva Longoria. She just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it is because she has been overexposed.
  11. Wow gorgeous pics but the second pic with all black doesn't look like her. Too much touch up for the pic..

honestly, I don't see her the same way anymore after no make up pics...she looks nothing like the pics above or on screen. She's still pretty but not stunning..
  12. She looks hot. But how many people can actually get away with wearing that? I'm pretty small and most things in bebe I look obese in.
  13. Who would actually wear those to work out in??
    And look at this silver one...:rolleyes:

14. ^^^I don't know. I think if you were pretty small you might wear ONE of those items with a different top or bottom to work out. Personally, I think it helps me to be able to see my skin and muscles moving for weight lifting. Also, if I can see my reflection in the (turned off) tv while on the treadmill and my arms look strong in my tank, I think I run faster and with better form.

And, I agree, she's lookin' totally fierce hot and gorgeous! ;)
  15. When I saw the pic in cosmo I was like.."DAMMNNNN!!!" She looks hot!