Snappy Comebacks To Those "IRL" Questions?

"Of course not!"

Two reasons:

1. My friends would be aghast at the money I spent

2. I don't want to be mugged in a parking lot for my real speedy by some stranger after I've told them it's real and I bought it from elux.

I thought long and hard about it and figured my knowing I had a real speedy was sufficient.

"Of course not!"

Two reasons:

1. My friends would be aghast at the money I spent

2. I don't want to be mugged in a parking lot for my real speedy.

good point, you kinda have to get a feeling about who's asking you :yes:

totally off topic, Merika, did it always say "queen of geeks" under your name??? I could have sworn it said "queen of gReeks" :confused1:

"As real as my breasts, darling!" :graucho:

Edit: umm, obviously this only works if your boobs are real and you're a girl .... hmmm, and I wouldn't pull it with complete strangers on the street
:roflmfao: U go girl! :woohoo:!

It really depends on their tone, sometime people mean no harm, so I answer politely=yes, i got it from Saks/Elux etc. But for those ask questions w/snear......I just tell them as my SA in LV ^_<

What's worse is that sometimes someone will ask "Wow, where did you get the money to buy it??"

I HATE that. None of their business.

Another thing: "wow, you really know how to waste money, huh?"

:cursing:

:roflmfao: U go girl! :woohoo:!

It really depends on their tone, sometime people mean no harm, so I answer politely=yes, i got it from Saks/Elux etc. But for those ask questions w/snear......I just tell them as my SA in LV ^_<

lol, thanks

Totallz agree with you about about that. Some people really are just curious while others are plain *****y :sweatdrop:

Usually I say a polite, yes it is (or no it is not, in case I am talking to my family :graucho:), but the girl I said the boobs phrase to clearly belonged to the *****y category. :Push: We were at a club and she kept staring and my Panda Pochette and giggeling with her friends to finally come over and go So that is supposed to be a real LV :rolleyes: .... lol, I am rather large chested (well, 38D :sweatdrop:) and I think that poor girl tried all evening figuring out whether I had meant my bag was real or not :P

What's worse is that sometimes someone will ask "Wow, where did you get the money to buy it??"

I HATE that. None of their business.

Another thing: "wow, you really know how to waste money, huh?"

:cursing:
oh honey, at this point, whoever dare to ask is Going Down!*remove earrings, snapping knuckles, and sit my poor LV properly*:supacool: lol, jk, but those are some rude comments.....help me out here!

It does make my blood boil, but I haven't thought of a good snappy comeback answer yet. So each time I'm asked, I change the topic or say something more cliched....

Help me out in having a nice comeback line? :biggrin:

I've never been asked, but I would prob. give a sly smile and say: "OH of course not... Do you know how much these things cost?!"

But it would really depend who is asking. You'd have to be pretty tactless to ask - and I stay away from tactless people as much as possible.