Snapped some eye candies from NM to share...

1. My favorite SA( Haddy Lau) called me and told me the good news that she found me the metallic black couple days ago, so I went to NM/ Palo Alto Friday and bought it back home. She told me that on Nov. 1st, there will be a 20% or 22% increase in those classics. So hurry up ladies if u are planning to buy any. Also they have the NM double point from Thurs to Sat for Chanel purchase, and of course I had to take advantage of that too. Anyway while I was there, I was able to take some pics from my cell phone before anyone notice...lol
    If you see anything that you like, u can contact Haddy, she is a doll!

Enjoy...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, too bad that I couldn't capture the true green color on this exotic croc...it costs $30000+. I was totally drooling over it.:drool:

[​IMG]

2. more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the upper shelf, the back flap is patent leather, and then the white flap is perforated...

[​IMG]

3. Great pictures! Thanks for posting them, I always like to see what other stores have in stock.

4. more to drool over...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share these with you all!
    BTW, I haven't delete those pics from my cell phone yet, so that I can admire those gorgeous bags over and over again....anywhere I go.:yahoo:

5. Congrats on your new blk metallic!:yes:Thanks for taking the pics for us (Good spying job hehe!):tup:

6. Thanks chanelspell! I haven't had a chance to take a pic of my new goodie yet. Have to wait till my DH is not home to do it...or else he would make fun of me again.:shame:
    You are very welcome DD101.

7. Congrats on your new addition! Will wait for you to post pics. And thanks for sharing those pics!!!

8. That croc is tdf! Anyone see the ostrich they had over there? Drool worthy as well! Thanks for posting, Haddy is a dear!

9. I love the eye candy. Thanks so much!

10. the croc bag is gorgeous....thank you so much for sharing the pictures..also, your phone has the best camera....the pictures turned out really nicely :tup:

11. Thanks, those pics are great! Since i don't have a Chanel near by to visit, I can just look at your pics! lol

12. great pictures. :smile:

13. Oooh what a visual feast - these are fabulous! Thank you.

14. how much is that blue chanel logo cuff? i saw one with gold glitter and a crystal chanel logo resin cuff recently on Elle that costs around $2k?

*gasps* omg!

xoxo