Snakes in a house!

1. Speaking of the new movie "Snakes on a Plane", we found a snake in our house today! People thought we were being robbed because my mom screamed so loud when she saw the snake slithering around our living room. I'm lucky that my boyfriend loves snakes and caught it for us :smile:

IMG_4254.JPG IMG_4255.JPG IMG_4256.JPG IMG_4257.JPG IMG_4258.JPG
  2. OMG ... I would've screamed too!!! The pictures are kind of small ... what type of snake is it?
  3. We looked it up and I think it is a King snake.. Its really gross, I hate snakes!!
  4. What is the climate and environment like in your area? I would be so scared to see a snake in my house. I live close to the wilderness preserve and we've been getting lots of notices about rattlesnakes lately ... now I'm afraid to go to the storage room:push:
  5. Oh! That's an unwelcome visitor-what did your boyfriend do with it?
  6. How did he catch it? Btw, how long is the snake?
  7. I think snakes(the little ones) are cute, but I probably would have screamed, too. What are you going to do with it now?
  8. We're going to let it go in a canyon. I would feel so bad if we did anything else to it.
  9. My boyfriend trapped it with the box that it is in. The snake is about 2 feet long. =)
  10. holy crap i HATE snakes! espeicially ones THAT ugly. ew ew ew ew...
  11. that is my biggest phobia so if i was to see a snake, i would scream like bloddy hell.. lol.. and will not stop till the animal has been killed.....
  12. Creepy! Thank god I live in Canada, where it's to cold for snakes. Your boyfriend trapped it with a plastic box? Now that's skill! He's like Steve Irwin!
  13. OMG I would just die! I completely freaked out because there was a baby gecko in my living room (it ran in from outside when I let the doggy out). I cornered it and was trying to get in to run into a box I had (yeah right!) but it got away and my doggy ate it!
  14. Awww! That's such a gorgeous snake. Is that breed native to your area? If not, the snake might be someone's pet...he/she might be lost.

I would have LOVED to find something like beautiful.
  15. I live in southern California near a canyon so I'm guessing it was just lost. But we were terrified! My boyfriend is great at trapping creatures like that. Whenever there is a spider, he'll trap it & let it go because he feels guilty killing it. But I'm yelling KILL IT!!