Smokey eyes for Asians Tutorial Video

1. Just found this on YouTube, not sure if most of you have seen it, but it's a GREAT video on how to get the smokey eyes effect on Asian eyes. So happy that I found this, had to share it. :yahoo:

YouTube - Asian Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial
  2. Thanks!
  3. Great video although I tend to think of smoky eyes as darker and with more makeup. She looked good and I have to try that white eyeliner trick.
  4. thankss!
  5. Yeah, that white eyeliner thing really works. I always do it, and it makes such a big difference!
  6. Wow, that was alot of stuff she put on! Took a while too!
  7. Thanks!!
  8. liked the video!
  9. "Smokey eyes for Asians" would make a great name for a band!
  10. that was cool, it's always great seeing someone do it rather than hearing instructions step by step. i'm a visual person and that helped a lot. thanks for sharing.
  11. my god!!! she's like a pro! lol I think I'm about her age (20ish), i've been playing with makeup since I was 12 and I'm still not as "fast" with the brushes as her!!! lol hmmm.... she took 5.5 mins to just do her eyes.... that's long....
    Anyway, thanks for the video, it was GREAT! she's also very pretty :biggrin:
  12. thank you!
  13. Even then some was edited out .
  14. good point :yes:
  15. Thanks. I keep asking my daughter to show me again (and again) and she's a tad bored with my slow learning. It's great to see the different phases.