Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder

1. Has anyone used it? I guess it's only available on QVC so far. I am a Bare Escentuals user, and don't wear a liquid foundation, so I would use this instead. I only need a light evening out, not much coverage. I liked what they said last night on QVC, and love most Smashbox products, but I wasn't sure... Thanks!

2. ^ I haven't tried it either, but I wanted to say that I also love Smashbox products-- I've never tried one I didn't like. QVC is good about returns if you don't like it though...

3. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It's a little pricey - $65 because they only sell it with the brush - but on easy pay, so only $22 or something to see if I like it. The reviews on QVC.com are either love it or hate it. I'll let you know...

4. ^ :shocked: daaaaamn that is expensive, even for Smashbox! I can see now why you were hesitant

5. I know! BUT, it's a pressed powder that has a little shaver thing on top. You shave a little into loose powder and use it like BE. I think if it works well, it would be much less mess than BE, and much easier to travel with! That's the only thing I dislike about BE - it gets everywhere!